Day 57: August 11, 2014

Options
Cybaby1
Cybaby1 Posts: 201 Member
As I see our posts dwindling to one or two posts each day, I am YET determined to continue. I am committed to seeing the changes I want to see in my body. I have to admit that this month is challenging for me, but the point to this whole challenge is to continue on the path whether it's 500 people or just myself. See, I realize change begins with me. Gandhi said, "Be the change you want to see in this world." I am already seeing the effects of the "me" change within me and now it's spilled over into my family. I see my family becoming more active because of this challenge.

Let's continue on this challenge. I appreciate each one of you showing up and doing the things you do to make yourself healthier. Whether you post on this board or not...keep up the great work. Just being here tells me you are committing to a healthier you.

Keep going and move your BUTT!!!

Replies

• catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    I am still here!! Everyday!! So it may be the two of us...but I am moving forward with the challenge! I got my 10,000 + steps in today and my fitbit one vibrated so I am HAPPY...doing my happy dance!!! We have only 43 days to go.....That is just over a month...I want to keep going as I have a goal to reach!!! We are in this to win it!!!!
  • ceemaw
    ceemaw Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    hello! sorry i missed posting for the last 2 days... tough weekend. i'm making up for it today, despite not feeling too hot. made it to the gym, doing some walking, and have THREE DAYS of my 2 challenges to squeeze in today since i missed the last 2 days. picking myself up, dusting myself off, and moving on... :)