My Biggest Weakness is...

Options
bhicks014
bhicks014 Posts: 50 Member
Hey Everyone,

I though I would start a thread involving some of our biggest weaknesses in regards to food. Has anyone ever had trouble with potato chips, ice cream, or even things like fried chicken? I know I have. I guess my biggest weakness would have to be pastas because I love Italian food. Things like spaghetti, lasagna, manicotti, fettuccine alfredo... I get hungry thinking about it. Outside of pasta, cheesecake would be next on the list. Tell me about your weaknesses :)

Replies

• AnanoBanano
    AnanoBanano Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Yea totally, I kinda got over chips and chocolate but I keep eating durum döners like almost every 2 days. I just cant help it. I wish I could just turn it off ))
  • DianeinFL
    DianeinFL Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Cheetos cheese puffs and homemade chocolate chip cookies
  • andielyn
    andielyn Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Beer. My hubby and I like to have a few at home on Friday nights and listen to music and kick back and relax, dance, and just have fun. Not that we drink every weekend but probably more weekends than not. I guess we're enjoying our "empty nest" years by acting like kids again. :) Don't drink during the week.

So I have to list 2...next is eating out, particularly our local restaurants that I can't even begin to log because no nutritional information is available. I try but could be off by 500 calories either way. And if we go to the Mexican restaurant AND it's Friday, uh oh. They have the best margaritas ever.
  • FlowerFairy493
    Options
    Sweet things. :P
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Pizza! There have been times I've gotten pizza and intended to eat a couple of pieces and make the rest last me a few days or so. Fast forward to later that night or the next afternoon and the pizza is all gone :ohwell:

Pretty much everything else I love I can control myself around... but sometimes I just don't want to. We all have those days, right? :tongue:
  • andielyn
    Options
    Pizza! There have been times I've gotten pizza and intended to eat a couple of pieces and make the rest last me a few days or so. Fast forward to later that night or the next afternoon and the pizza is all gone :ohwell:

Pretty much everything else I love I can control myself around... but sometimes I just don't want to. We all have those days, right? :tongue:

I can't resist cold leftover pizza for breakfast. (Thank goodness I don't have that problem with beer. :noway: )
  • FlowerFairy493
    Options

I can't resist cold leftover pizza for breakfast. (Thank goodness I don't have that problem with beer. :noway: )

:laugh:
  • MarineCanvas
    MarineCanvas Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would say that my biggest weakness is chips and second is chocolate. And every junk food that you can find. :D
  • BellaBrunton
    Options
    I guess my weakness would be burguer and fries and a pop! The pop, though i stopped drinking for some time and haven't missed it much, but fries... god I love 'em!
  • volantamasis
    Options
    My biggest weakness is spicy-flavoured chip dips, to be honest. I love spicy food and it's one of the only places I can get it at current.
  • Dorothyk351
    Dorothyk351 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have a really bad sweet tooth, and I tend to really crave them during PMS and stressful times!
  • maddyk91
    maddyk91 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    It isnt a food, but a great, cold, craft BEER!
  • WendyPaulsen27
    Options
    I would have to say. My biggest weakness is pasta and beer.:wink:
  • aubaby
    aubaby Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I guess junk food and icy cold draft beer. Although on the beer, I can stop at two but Trader Joe's milk chocolate peanut butter cups or triple ginger cookies are something that I cannot stop with one or two servings and if they are in the house, I will eat them until they are gone.
  • bhicks014
    bhicks014 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Wow Everyone! Thanks for sharing. I do see a few common links there. I'm a sucker for Italian and that means pizza is hard on me too. A slice of veggie pizza from Pizza Hut has about 250 calories, which isn't all that bad, but the sodium is quite high. In terms of beer it does have a lot of carbs and not everyone is a fan of the light (lite) and ultra beers. I seen a lot of chocolate and sweet things as well. Thank you all for sharing. If you think of more, please feel free to list them. I hope everyone has had an awesome day on their diets and as we close another day, let's look forward to tomorrow and continue to strive to our ultimate goal. :)
  • ukaryote
    ukaryote Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Potato chips. Not barbecue, jalapeno, or banana flavored. Just chips. You can't eat just one - dozen. The family is helping by not bringing them in the house
    It isnt a food, but a great, cold, craft BEER!
    That's not a weakness, that is a STRENGTH! (If it fits in your calorie budget. Often I leave room for one that I brewed myself):drinker:
  • maddyk91
    maddyk91 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    You brew your own?? HNNNGGG. I work at a brewery and thought i had it bad enough for beer cravings! Hahha! My boyfriend also just made a gigantic two tapped keggerator. Im doooomed (kidding, but it will be a great test in willpower)!!
  • andielyn
    Options
    You brew your own?? HNNNGGG. I work at a brewery and thought i had it bad enough for beer cravings! Hahha! My boyfriend also just made a gigantic two tapped keggerator. Im doooomed (kidding, but it will be a great test in willpower)!!

Can I come live with you? :drinker:

When I said my weakness was beer I didn't specify but particularly fond of good craft beer.
  • SeptemberLondon
    SeptemberLondon Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    #1 - Peanut Butter
    #2 - Beer!
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,448 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter. I just need a spoon, and I'm set to go!

Chris