Official Competition Guidelines

Options
Like I said this is my first group so please forgive the lack of information here. I will try my best to make this competition worth it for everyone. Here are the basic guidelines that I can think of so far. Please add any additional input if you like. More heads are better than one! =)

1. Record your starting weight today if possible. If not don't worry about it just get it in sometime this week if you're joining late. I think I'll setup a thread for starting weight and finishing weight.

2. I didn't expect this many people to join my group so first off thank you. It'll be hard to keep up with everyone so I would suggest adding a few of our group members so that you can keep up with each other. Add me and I'll add you back. This way we can all support each other without having to log into the site and just use the mobile app.

3. Check in periodically and provide updates on your progress and also check on everyone else's progress.

4. Let's motivate each other. Provide support and encouragement cause god knows I NEED IT. =)

5. The winner will be judge on weight-loss percentage at the end of the 10 weeks.

If you have any other suggestions please add here. Any questions or if you would like to share ideas, please post topics in the thread.

Thank you all for joining and competing. #GETFOCUSED and #LETSDOTHIS

Replies

• Cbanjo
    Cbanjo Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I think you should create a thread where we can check in on a daily basis to motivate each other by posting what we did for the day towards achieving our individual goal.

The topic could be Check in August 11th - 17th and then create new ones on a weekly basis.
  • GameTimeKB24
    Options
    Good idea. I was thinking of doing a weekly wrap thread for each week. For example, I will post a thread called "Week 1 Wrap Up" on Sunday where everyone can post there progress. I think daily maybe to much just for the simple fact that everyone will be really busy during the work week.
  • peacheslcg
    peacheslcg Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    HI GameTime, I just posted a comment/suggestion in the weigh in thread on a possible way of calculating/ recording. Let me know if you think it would work.