Dinner tonight?

Options
2»

Replies

• climbing_trees
    climbing_trees Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Wheat toast with avocado spread, tomatoes, and spinach!
  • cycletrak1
    cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Over the campfire, we are having Hobo Dinners, consisting of lean sirloin burger, a slice of cheese, sweet onions, red potatoes, organic carrots, red bell peppers, frozen green beans-thawed, mushrooms, and added from my garden, tomatoes, red pepper-hot and yellow banana pepper-medium hot.

Above is all double wrapped in foil and placed into the fire pit to cook. Takes about 35-45 minutes and din din is done! You can do the same meal at home, minus the fire, in your own oven. Clean-up is a breeze. Remember to spray non-stick cooking spray on the foil before adding the ingredients to the foil. :flowerforyou:
  • Ansin529
    Ansin529 Posts: 47
    Options
    Oh the days of Cheesy-Tater-Tot Casserole.... How I miss thou!!!! LoL

This evening was my cheat day, so you gotta read my diary to find the damage....
  • onelovejenn
    Options
    I'm making chicken and broccoli alfredo for the family, so I will probably just have some broccoli and chicken before I put the alfredo sauce in. I may pick up a little brown rice to have with it.
  • gotonenerveleft
    gotonenerveleft Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I have a little bit of roast leftover from last night. I shredded it and will add a little BBQ sauce. Will have sandwiches on Orrowheat Sandwich Thins. Not sure what else I'll serve. Maybe some baked steak fries since I've got calories left.
  • melissay28
    melissay28 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Skinny Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo
  • melissay28
    melissay28 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Apple Cinnamon Pork Tenderloin with Rosemary Garlic Roasted Red Potatoes
  • jafray4
    jafray4 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Irish skillet made with bacon, hamburger, onion, beef broth, apple juice, cabbage and carrots a huge serving was less then 300 cal
  • Ansin529
    Options
    Low Country Boil!!! MMMMMmmmmm