WHAT IS YOUR NAME??? (only if you want to reveal it)

Options
carolssalva
carolssalva Posts: 546 Member
You don't need to reveal it, of course. But I'f you prefer to be called something like "Amy" as opposed to "A79kjj" then please do post it here. Either way, you are fine hanging with us here. Name or handle… either way!

I'll start: My name is Carol.
;)

Replies

• Hmrjmr1
    Hmrjmr1 Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Mine is John, don't mind being called by it or my call sign which stands for Hammer Jammer 1, one of my call signs when I was working in Iraq.or you can use Hmr/ Hammer don't mind any of them really just don't call me late for dinner. :)
  • beerbikegirl
    beerbikegirl Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I'm Kim IRL. Beerbikegirl in most social media. I work in and love beer, and am obsessed with bikes. Even if this summer I've been choosing hiking or long walks over riding an awful lot. I may be a bit beyond being a "girl" but whatev
  • howie6267
    howie6267 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I always use my real name and the 6267 is my birthday.
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    Hey wait, I thought everyone already knew my name! LOL

I'm Stacy. So feel free to call me Stacy or Montana... either works for me! :happy:
  • kilosierra83
    kilosierra83 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Username is my initials. Names Kevin.
  • MarkMcElvy
    MarkMcElvy Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Mine is kinda obvious:smile::wink:
  • Staaz
    Staaz Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My name is Steve. I dont mind being called Steve or Staaz
  • angelaneale
    angelaneale Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Mine is a secret. Ok - not really. Angie or Angela works great for me!
  • GoodDaytoYou
    GoodDaytoYou Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    My name is RaeAnn. Rae for short. The name gooddaytoyou is just me being positive. If you need something to remember my name... Rae is like Ray of sunshine for a good day. Lol super cheesy but it works.
  • heronh
    heronh Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    My name is Heron like the bird.:wink:
  • tindercd
    tindercd Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You can call me Chris!
  • easmythcrna
    easmythcrna Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am Aaron and you can use my name on air if you want to. My screen name is my first two initials (EA) last name (Smyth) and professional credentials (CRNA). I started using that handle online when I graduated and it just stuck.
  • markd_cronenwett
    markd_cronenwett Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I prefer to keep my name anonymous.. Just call me Mark and we will be fine. LOL!!!!
  • aceronjr
    aceronjr Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hi, mine is ARTURO ... a.k.a. "A.C. Dude" :happy: I'm also (as I often say) Heron's lesser half ... measured in terms of personality and character of course, not in weight. I have many miles to go before I sleep, or in this case before I lose my excess body fat and achieve a healthy body composition. It's a pleasure to join the group.
  • TJ_Gauthier
    TJ_Gauthier Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Okay, I admit it... I am... Iron Man.

Wait, no, that's not right. My Name is TJ. Nice to see some of ya'll's real names! Carol made me change mine to show it, and now it won't log me in to my mobile app correctly!
  • imabizzybee
    imabizzybee Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm Cynthia. Already know some of you, but it is nice to learn the others!
  • carolssalva
    Options
    Thought I'd post again here to bump it up. That way our newbies can see that we do have real names. And post theirs also. Again… I'm Carol. :lol:
  • ohhheyyyheather
    Options
    I'm heather, and I'm a newbie!
  • carolssalva
    Options
    Welcome newbie Heather!!
  • carolssalva
    Options
    One more bump for new members