Options
We will start a league on another site probably NFL.com. If we get a lot of people in here we could start multiple leagues. So sign up here first come first served

Replies

• NeySha01
    NeySha01 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    okay guys so this group will be open until Sunday 8/24 12:00am ET.

Sign up as fast as you can. Please email azwrestlingfan if you will also be joining the fantasy football. We need head counts for that so he can start setting the league up.

For this group we might just ask for you guys to weigh in every week. I will ask you to email me with your weights. This is about losing weight. The person who loses the most weight at the end of the reg football season wins. And what do you win?? Loss of pounds and feel better about yourselves. Anyone who does not weigh in will be deleted off the group. This will show you really did not want to lose the weight and feel good about your selves.

This is all about you feeling good!!! No need to crash diet or do anything crazy to lose the weight. Any weight loss at the end win or not should be a win to you. You are doing this for you!
  • NeySha01
    NeySha01 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Okay guys!! Lets get this started!!! We are here to motivate each other and succeed in losing weight!!!!! Lets make it more fun with some fantasy football!!! We want to get this league moving before season starts. i am going to assume everyone who joined here are also going to participating in the league. .Just please reply back here. I have not heard from anyone yet so I am not sure if everyone is actually interested in this.