Day 66: August 20, 2014

Options
Cybaby1
Cybaby1 Posts: 201 Member
Hi everyone. Today is the first day of school for the students in the district that I work in. Ready to begin my new routine and maintaining my fitness level. My eating has been terrible but I have managed to keep moving. I have to get it back in sync. Working towards that...Keep moving all!!!!!

Replies

• catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    My eating plan has been out of sorts!! I need to get back on track. I will have to sit down with myself and have a good talkin' too!!! Also need to start getting serious about logging in my food and doing more exersicing...coz what I am doing is not cutting it!!!
  • ceemaw
    ceemaw Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    ugh, i've been a bit off with my eating, as well. i'm getting back on track, though - and i've joined the hunger games challenge on here, which is helping because i don't want to let down my team!

i'm kind of sick right now but still managed half an hour on the elliptical and will do my flex and ab challenges, in addition to trying to get in my steps. we're 2/3 through our 100 days - let's keep up the great work we're doing by moving every day, even when we don't do everything else perfectly! :)
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    I'm eating like a horse. damn. but today, 35 minutes on a bike. i feel dead... the hills... gaaaa but i got lucky and could zigzag instead of push..