T25 again?

Good Morning! I've been working out to T25 since March 3, 2014. I haven't experienced the results I would like, but I'm realizing that my food choices have a lot to do with that. On the up side, I'm stronger & have more flexibility & balance. I'm at the end of my 2nd rotation of T25.--3rd round of Beta. Should I continue with T25 or should I go to a different program? In my opinion, I still haven't "nailed" it. There are still workouts that I cannot stay with the crew & some moves that I'm still modifying. Core Cardio kicks my butt every time.
I love that the workouts are just 25 minutes. I can get that in before heading out to work. I'm afraid anything much longer would really interfere with the morning routine & getting everyone out of the house. Any comments?

Replies

• rjdunn87
    rjdunn87 Posts: 385 Member
    Have you considered P90X3 by any chance? The workouts are only 30 minutes, so not all that much longer than T25, but you get a bigger range of workouts, in my opinion. I started with T25 and I will always love Shaun T, but I do find that I get better results when I do programs that have more of a combination of cardio and strength training with weights, and I feel that Shaun T's programs do tend to lack in that department. He's big on body weight exercises and I totally respect that and it works for a lot of people, but for me personally, I never saw the kind of results I wanted until I started doing programs like ChaLean Extreme. But yeah, I would check out X3 if you're looking for workouts that are on the shorter side! :)