8/22 weigh in

Options
mommahix
mommahix Posts: 189 Member
Didn't see this posted yet so I guess I will start it

Better week but still a bit rough...starting off losing and it slowly crept back up this week so my official weight for the week is
LW: 156.6
CW: 155.2

My goal for the new week is to stay in my calorie goal no more excuses, I know i have 2 1/2 days of meetings this week so sitting around will do nothing for me...if I stick to my calories and stay away from the snacks it hopefully won't hurt me too much

Replies

• mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Well I'm full circle and back to my SW with a three pound loss. Sisyphean victory again. Trying to think ahead on meals and even enter them early--seems to help prevent cheats. After a blood donation and over seven days with no day off from workouts I'm feeling tired. Today is a day off from work and perhaps the gym unless the pot of coffee I'm about to drink really energizes me.
  • GrammyPeachy
    GrammyPeachy Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    LW 277.2
    CW 274
  • Rebamae
    Rebamae Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Challenge SW = 251
    Challenge loss =
    8/8/14 247.2 3.8
    8/15/14 251 0
    8/21/14 246.2 4.8

I did lose last weeks gain, but just hoping for a touch more. But it will come next week!!

Let's go onward and downward this week-end!!
  • danabm
    danabm Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have a gain this week. No surprise to myself. I have been lazy and the heat has been oppressive making it hard to get outside.

My LW 134.5
    CW 135.5

I am kicking myself in the rear and getting it in gear. I have great dress I want to wear for Christmas and I am and I plan to look FABULOUS in it!
  • rlallain
    rlallain Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Happy with my results this week :o)

SW: 155
    8/8: 151.2 (SW was a bit inflated.... I boycotted the scales for ~2 weeks prior to 8/8)
    8/15: 151.2
    8/22: 150.0

I'm aiming for 1 lb. per week so I was spot on this week. Just gotta keep chugging along.....
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    Had a bad week, but still managed to lose 1 pound for total challenge loss of -4 pounds.

I will take it, and try harder this week.

SW 181
    CW 177
  • Missmandy33
    Missmandy33 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 178.6
    Last Week: 172
    This Week: 171.8

Only .2 off, but it is that time of the month. Even though I know that I tend to hold (and sometimes gain weight) during this time, it's still frustrating because I had a pretty solid week, and seeing the scale barely move is demoralizing. Gotta keep going though! Can't stop, won't stop!
  • cjroberts117
    cjroberts117 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    8/22 weigh in is 256.8, lost a little this week. I really need to start pushing myself so I can fit into my wedding dress in December!!
  • agingwithfitness
    agingwithfitness Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Beginning of week was bad but last 3 days ok, lost .8 of a lb.

I was really struggling with night eating, last few nights ok. I am taking it one day at a time. :smile:
  • emilybeatrice1
    emilybeatrice1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    great job everybody!!!!!!

LW: 211.0
    CW: 209.5
  • Frayde
    Frayde Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    SW: 197
    LW: 195
    8/22: 193.8

Progress this week. But I have walked. And walked. And walked. I have a blister on my toe to show for it. And it sure is worth it!!! My average weight loss/week over the last year is ~3/4 lb. So 1.2 in a week is terrific. Let's see if I can sustain it!

Have a WONderful week everyone!!!
  • bangbangchoochootrain
    Options
    LW - 199.2
    CW - 195.6

I lost last week's .2 pound gain and then some - nearly 3 and a half pounds! I think at least part of it was water weight, since I stopped lifting my muscles could let go of the water I know they were retaining, and part of it was maybe the running I've been doing. It was my second week of reintroducing cardio for the sake of cardio instead of smaller things like volleyball and dancing, so I've been burning more calories. I think running is here to stay!

I'm curious about next week since I won't be exercising for about four days while I hang out with family. We'll see!
  • lalajka
    lalajka Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Amazing job, everybody! You are all doing great!

SW....145.5
    LW.....144
    8/22..143

Lost 1 lb, so I'm pretty happy with this week. Hope I can keep it up :)
  • syvret
    syvret Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Down 0.9, but that follows a week where I was down 4.9, so I can live with it. Started a lifting program this week and hope to see weight loss coupled with muscle gain over the weeks. Makes it tougher, but makes it even better.
  • OldSportOldsport
    OldSportOldsport Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Last week was 172, this week weighed in at 168 so a loss of 4lbs. Was pretty happy with that but suspect next week will be much less.
  • Frayde
    Frayde Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    As of this week, now (I'm sure not everyone has posted), our group has lost an average (mean) of about 2.7 lbs. with the median at 2.6. The standard deviation is about 2.8 lbs. The most gained was 8.4 and the most lost has been 8. Pretty good for 3 weeks in I'd say!
  • milesaway61
    milesaway61 Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    I've gained the past two weeks, so that's not a great start for me. This past week was pretty bad in terms of my diet, although I met my calorie goals. I kept resorting to chocolate and cola as a pick me up, after not drinking cola for a long time. My stomach felt horrible and bloated. Suffice to say I won't be resorting to that anytime soon, although the chocolate was fine (within reason).

I'm doing well in terms of exercise, so that shouldn't be an issue. I just need to clean up my diet, and maybe check my calorie goals again.
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    GOOD JOB!!! DONT GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

I lost another pound. I made bad food choices yesterday though. Back on track today. Exercise, pretty much none. I am still having hip problems. I am teaching my Zumba class tomorrow, after 3 wks of not teaching. I am a little nervous about it though since experiencing pain. I have a follow up with my doctor on Friday. We will see.

milesaway, dont get down. That was in the past, focus on the future. Good for you exercising. A clean diet will definitely help you meet your goals.

Have a great Sunday!! :flowerforyou:
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I had a pretty good week for the scale, hitting the gym and the sidewalks more than usual. Which I guess is good because it turned into a 2 lb weight loss, but at the same time is starting to weigh on me in terms of boredom. I need to find something to mix this up and am looking into some weekly classes starting in a few weeks.

I don't know what this week will hold. I'm going to try to turn some tough emotional crap toward exercise rather than depressed apathy and junk food.
  • myepsen
    myepsen Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I lost 1.8lbs this week but I am still up .6 from the first weigh in.