Biggest Loser Week 6 Results

Options
leggup
leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
The week 6 winner is runner115 with an incredible 9.2% loss! Daaaang. Second place is a tie: hismogwai and brtishbroccoli are tied with 5.5% lost (oh, it is so on!).

The week 6 winning team is the BLUE team with 3.5% lost. Second place is Grey team with 2.4% lost.

I've been reading your feedback in the other thread (please post all feedback there so that I don't miss anyone's ideas), and I decided to keep the teams as is. No combination. Bring glory to your team, even if you're a team of one! Also, I sorted each team by who has lost the largest % of weight. You're effectively ranked within your team. That way 1. I can easily see who the winner is each week 2. You can see who on your team may need a little extra encouragement.

otjfwz.png
2quhe8m.png

Replies

• jemsurf
    jemsurf Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO hismogwai and Grey Team. Congrats also to the Blue Team!!!!!!
  • Ilove2dance77
    Ilove2dance77 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Wahey!!!!! Congrats to all winners and runners up - great loses this week! I also echo what has been posted in the other threads - you're doing a great job British Broccoli and it's great to see your name up there!
  • tcheryl
    tcheryl Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    great losses again!!
  • hismogwai
    hismogwai Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO hismogwai and Grey Team. Congrats also to the Blue Team!!!!!!
    Hehe thank you ???? let's get the grey team moving up the ranks ????
  • runner115
    runner115 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the update BritishBroccoli - this challenge motivates me more than you know!
  • trudywc2
    trudywc2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    congratulations all on the losses. Everyone is doing Awesome!
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Congrats everyone, keep up the great work. And go Orange team!!