SEASON 8!!!

Options
Caleb_Daniel
Caleb_Daniel Posts: 32 Member
What did everyone think of Saturdays new episode?

Replies

• SisCat12
    SisCat12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I liked it!! We watched it Sunday morning (thank you, DVR!), and then again in theaters on Monday night. I'm excited to see more of what Capaldi will bring. I also thought it was interesting how they used Clara's POV to address some of the concerns a lot of fans were having. Overall, I'm looking forward to this season.
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Loved it! Can't wait for more.
  • Caleb_Daniel
    Options
    The Robin Hood episode Saturday was awesome! I loved the story and all of the bickering.
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    It was a fun episode. Next weeks looks very creepy.
  • Caleb_Daniel
    Options
    I agree I'm not to big into scary stuff. It will probably turn out that its completely different than the commercial showed.
  • timetravelforfitness
    Options
    Okay...I get that the Doctor isn't my boyfriend, but does anyone else have a negative reaction to how he's ordering Clara about? I know the original series turned me off quite a bit because the Doctor would occasionally be a little too didactic to his companion, and I really liked the way the current series has put the companion (who is nearly always a woman) on nearly equal footing. Yes, the Doctor is a Time Lord, but his companions are always smart and quick and able to keep up. This last week the Doctor yelled at Clara to get back in the ship and I just wanted to hit him.

I'm probably just being oversensitive after the first episode of the series where I felt they were a bit heavy-handed on us audience members who liked the younger Doctor. I wasn't trying to flirt with him. Harrumph.