New Doctor

Options
13»

Replies

• spud_chick
    spud_chick Posts: 2,639 Member
    Options
    Capaldi was on Graham Norton last week, if anyone missed it. A few good DW stories.
  • xnaturesxangelx
    Options
    when i was younger i used to watch dr who with my mum, but i dont remember many of them, i never got into any matt smiths ones, but i decided to try again with capaldi, and i think hes brilliant :) i love his edge!! i dont like the side kick though :S and got excited by the last episode thinking she was going to leave :(
  • bmele0
    bmele0 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I loved Eccleston and Smith, liked Tenant ok. Finding it hard to get into Capaldi and I don't care much for Clara. I seemed to love the companions that were with my favorite Doctor- Rose and Pond. Maybe it was just the dynamic between the characters.
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    bmele0 wrote: »
    I loved Eccleston and Smith, liked Tenant ok. Finding it hard to get into Capaldi and I don't care much for Clara. I seemed to love the companions that were with my favorite Doctor- Rose and Pond. Maybe it was just the dynamic between the characters.

I didnt overly care for Eccleston, loved Tenant and liked Smith but the Doctor/Rory/Amy/River storyline was my favorite of all of them so far.

But Clara is my least favorite companion, even like Donna better than her. The new doctor still hasnt grown on me, but i keep trying and i hope Clara does too. I loved this show for the longest time but this new season, i just cant get into enough to be excited. In fact ive got a couple weeks on the DirecTv that i havent even watched yet that's how meh i am about the whole thing.

very sad.