NSV Goal by Christmas

Options
cherrilovee
cherrilovee Posts: 194 Member
I wanna look great in a skin tight red SEXY dress!
What's your goal?

Replies

• kitsune1989
    kitsune1989 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Forearm stand. I really need to work on my shoulder strength for that. :)
  • squirrelzzrule22
    squirrelzzrule22 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    POSITIVE comments from my family, who typically like to spend christmas making me feel like a whale >:[
  • nursedb
    nursedb Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    For ONCE I just wanna look prettier than my bestie. So sick of her looking so damn gorgeous all the time! Grrrrr! *****! Lol
  • michellewalker8866
    michellewalker8866 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    By short term goal is to not to be out of breath going upstairs.
  • Cheller4
    Cheller4 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Fit a new outfit in a smaller size (or 2 sizes) :)
  • kayjosh2422
    kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Feel healthy and comfortable in my body!
  • melissay28
    melissay28 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Look good for my 10th anniversary! I was 115 lbs when I got married & felt awesome....I wanna feel that way again, even though my goal weight is 120. I'm know my husband wouldn't have any complaints about it either :wink: !
  • Palamedes
    Palamedes Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Surprise her family and my family with the new me.
  • Linda_wright75
    Linda_wright75 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    To look and feel marvelous! Both inside and out :)
  • 1stplace4health
    1stplace4health Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Single Digit Size 8
  • onelovejenn
    Options
    I would like people to start noticing I'm losing weight. I lost 70 lbs a couple of years ago, low carbing, but put 50 back on, so I'm a little humiliated at work. People were constantly commenting on how much I had lost and to have put it back on was horrible.
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    What's your goal?

OMG that is funny you said that! I am going to Vegas for New Years and I want to wear a strapless black tight dress with my boobies standing at attention!!!! LOL!!!
  • brendaea1
    brendaea1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just don't want to start the new year thinking I have to start a diet/exercise program. I just want it to be part of my life.
  • cherrilovee
    cherrilovee Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    What's your goal?

OMG that is funny you said that! I am going to Vegas for New Years and I want to wear a strapless black tight dress with my boobies standing at attention!!!! LOL!!!

Haha boobies standing at attention is always great! I actually tried on a dress just yesterday & it looks really good but I want it to look BETTER
  • elephant2mouse
    elephant2mouse Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    To feel comfortable enough to take family Christmas pictures.
  • lisa_darlene9
    lisa_darlene9 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    We are taking a family vacation to L.A for over New Years, so I want to look better in pictures and enjoy myself on the beach with my family. Plus shopping for some new clothes would be an added bonus too and having the seatbelt on the plane fit me better would be aweome.
  • nessa3983
    Options
    I have a beautiful family (guys in high school begged to come to my family get togethers. Lol) and I get insecure around them because of my weight gain. So I wanna fit in this holiday season!
  • jafray4
    jafray4 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    A year ago I found this short all sequence dress in a size large (a really small large) that I loved. My hubby and Mother bought it for me to inspire me to lose the weight. At the time I was a 2x. It hangs in my closet to push me harder. I want to be able to wear it at my husbands Christmas party this year (in February). It will take more then the 20 lbs before Christmas lol.
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    A year ago I found this short all sequence dress in a size large (a really small large) that I loved. My hubby and Mother bought it for me to inspire me to lose the weight. At the time I was a 2x. It hangs in my closet to push me harder. I want to be able to wear it at my husbands Christmas party this year (in February). It will take more then the 20 lbs before Christmas lol.

You can do it girl!!!!!
  • juditdell
    Options
    I have many NSV goals, but here is one that is a sure inspiration at the moment:
    After the last Christmas Season I bought some sexy lingerie ("Christmas themed), a few sized too small. My hubby would lose his mind.... ;)