Bored... Ready, yet not.

Options
kalyrra
kalyrra Posts: 672 Member
Warning: Rant ahead! :blushing:

I'll be 32 weeks along on Friday, and I'm seriously bored of being pregnant. Is that weird? LOL I'm ready to not be pregnant anymore, SOOO ready to have this baby. But, at the same time I'm not really ready to go through the newborn stage again - especially with a 20 month old!

My feet have flattened and lengthened out, so I only have 1 pair of sandals that fit and 1 pair of tennis shoes because I finally went and bought a larger size. Thankfully, although I'm swelling, it's not as bad as it was with my first pregnancy (yet). I still have 2 months to go, so we'll see about that. :laugh: I can't get comfortable to sleep (but I know sleep is going to be non-existent once LO shows up), and above all: I can't wait to start working on getting back down to my goal weight!!!!

Anyone else feel like they're just kind of coasting and waiting now?

Replies

• futurestarz
    Options
    YES!! I'm 32.5 weeks now and I can't wait to not be pregnant anymore. The baby's kicks aren't really that cute anymore, more like an annoying grinding feeling in the back of my ribs. I just want to hold my baby. Also, we aren't finding out the gender, so that is also killing me.

Obviously, I am sooo thankful and happy about this baby! But, I can't wait for the pregnancy part to end, and motherhood to begin! I am SO motivated to get back into a health routine once the baby is born!
  • sunflower92630
    sunflower92630 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with ya sista!!!! I'm not quite as far along as you I'm at 29 weeks but I seriously am sooooo done being pregnant and unless you rant to other pregnant woemn noone gets it, they think you are horrible for saying os, but the hot flashes,sweating, swollen face, hands, feet, unable to sleep, mood swings, and all around uncomfortableness are just not fun and not even in the "Cute" pregnant point just feel like the blueberry girl from Willy Wonka!!! (Roll me out of the room!) lol

I'm also not feelind ready at the same time so much to do, don't know what to expect (this is my first) and all around anxiety!

Just know you are not alone!!!
  • meggwyn
    meggwyn Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Discomfort-wise, I'm ready to be done. I'm SO ready to get back into working out and running and sleeping on my stomach properly! LOL I"m tired of feeling so fat. (I've gained the most I ever have with this pregnancy already and I still have 4 weeks until my due date. I miss having tons of energy and being able to sit down for more than 15 minutes at a time. (Baby puts too much pressure on my ribs after I've been sitting a while).

BUT I'm no where near ready to be done! I have put off most of my preparations b/c i work from home and I'm still finishing that up. My husband had to work long hours all summer, so he hasn't been much help and I'm counting on the next 4 weeks to get ready! He hasn't even put the crib together yet and I still have to clean my whole house, order my birth kit, make my diapers and any other accessories I might need. I've got to clean out my van, too, and get the car seat put in! My goodness!!! The thought of it all stresses me out so much, I want the little one to take its time! LOL
  • JennypegMarie
    JennypegMarie Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    34 weeks here, I hear you!

I feel ready but very nervous, my feet, hands (sausage fingers) and legs are swollen and Im waddling about no longer walking lol.
    In a ton of pain and sleep is practically nil.

But I know in there, is my little boy, appreciating everything mummy is going through right now.. I know when I see his little face I will forget every discomfort, until the night feeds at least!

We all understand each other and we deserve a break, so get your selves a nice bubble bath, a coffee and feet up!

A good luck to you all in this last stretch :flowerforyou: :drinker: :heart: