Fight That Fat

ADVANCED FORMULA FAT FIGHTER™ WITH CARB INHIBITORS

Have a sweet tooth? A carb craving? It’s okay to indulge every once in a while when you have Advanced Formula Fat Fighter with Carb Inhibitors! Simply take it up to an hour after eating, and it will absorb some of the fat and carbohydrates from
your food so that your body doesn’t. Powered by NeOpuntia™ (a naturally based ingredient made from the prickly pear cactus) and the It Works! proprietary blend, Advanced Formula Fat Fighter delivers dynamic, clinically tested results for both men and women.

• Blocks some of the fat & carbs from meals
• Helps balance blood glucose level and reduce cravings
• Designed to be taken up to an hour after meals
• Cactus-based formula
• Does not contain shellfish

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS~~

How does Advanced Formula Fat Fighter Work?

Fat Fighter’s active ingredient, NeOpuntia® , is derived from the prickly pear cactus, and it is the most powerful, gluten-free, kosher, and vegetarian fat-binding ingredient on the market today. Its natural fibers have lipopholic properties, binding to the fat
from the foods in your stomach. As a result, some of the fat from the foods is not absorbed by your body, but rather excreted from your system naturally.

Fat Fighter also contains phaseolamin, a white kidney, bean extract that acts as a carb inhibitor. The white kidney bean extract paralyzes the enzyme in your stomach that turns the starch from carbs into sugar during the digestive process. This prevents the body from absorbing some of those carbohydrates, and they are excreted naturally.

*I have shellfish allergies. Can I use Advanced Formula Fat Fighter?

Fat Fighter does not contain shellfish. It is avegetable-based product that is safe for daily use for those with shellfish allergies.

*Can I take Advanced Formula Fat Fighter every day?

Yes, Fat Fighter is a vegetable-based product that is safe for daily use. We recommend you take one to two tablets 15 minutes to one hour after eating your two largest meals of the day or after snacks with high fat content.

*When is the best time to take Advanced Formula Fat Fighter?

Because Fat Fighter works in the stomach to absorb fat and block carbs from the foods you’ve already eaten, take one to two tablets 15 minutes to one hour after eating your two largest meals of the day or after snacks with a higher fat content.