It's working!!

Options
kelleybean1
kelleybean1 Posts: 312 Member
Finally, busted through a plateau thanks to Choose to Lose and lost 3 lbs in 2 wks. Is there anyone else out there in this group anymore? I'm really liking this strategy to lose.

Replies

• Lilylee757
    Lilylee757 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    This group seems to have dissolved but I have been found hood plans add well . Add me if you like. I have had great success with it in the past, feel of the wagon for a couple of years and now back at it.
  • Lilylee757
    Lilylee757 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your break through!
  • Domydom
    Domydom Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm just about to start, so I'm glad to hear it's working!

Question: do you feel hungry all the time on this?
  • kelleybean1
    kelleybean1 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Not at all. I drink 1/2 of my smoothie first thing in the am and save the other half till about 10 am. I eat lunch at noon then another snack at 4 and dinner at 7. Today was supposed to be low carb, but we had a retirement party at work--I can't say no to cake! I'll switch to low carb tomorrow. You're welcome to check out my diary. I'm really liking this so far. Only 5 lbs to get to goal!
  • Domydom
    Domydom Posts: 3
    Options
    Good for you!!! I'm worried I'll be hungry as I'm currently breastfeeding. My baby is 13 months, so he's not nursing often, but I think it's how exhausted I am from STILL getting up for night feeds that makes me feel hungry all the time. I only want to lose 10-15lbs, so it's just a matter of sticking to it and getting it done!!
  • JulesX1982
    JulesX1982 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I am almost completed the book and decided to start my new lifestyle on the 1st of September. I am finding eating every three hours very difficult since I work shift work and I don't always have the time to eat. I am setting my watch for 3 hours and I am making a conscious effort to pack my meals during work and bring them with me so I have something to eat. Also drinking 8 glasses of water a day was brutal in the beginning I was going to the bathroom it felt like every hour but finally my body seems to have adjusted itself. I am going to have slip ups and having a reward day is what I need so I dont' feel the need to binge. I am starting at 151.1lbs my heaviest in a very long time and hope to get down to 135lbs or lighter. I am also trying to conceive so I just want my body to me the healthiest possible.

Can't wait to read your posts and comments!!!

Julie
  • adluce
    Options
    i have been doing the turbo cycle since last tuesday...trying to get more recipes and snack ideas....no loss so far but feeling much better....
  • juliewicz
    juliewicz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am just starting this out & am happy there is a little new activity in the group. Watching Chris & Heidi transform people just amazes me and I feel like even though he can't see me, I want to make him proud.

I had some good success doing the Dukan diet in the past, but am interested in the carb cycling. I am so trained in "phases" of adding carbs in, I am SO scared to change that daily! Gotta retrain how I think. As soon as I saw that corn tortillas were okay for carb days, the fact that I can have tacos for dinner saved me (authentic with just onion & cilantro topping, not americanized with cheese & sour cream)! :)

I started loosely doing this last week & am down about 1 pound, which I will take. I am at my heaviest of my life & feel so gross. I haven't started working out yet, but that is my plan for this coming week. Let's do this!
  • melaniea0101
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow. How has yours been so far? I really hope this works for me. I did the Atkin's diet for 2 weeks, and it really messed me up in my normal body functions (bathroom). Do you have any good tips? I want to do the Turbo cycle. How much have you lost?
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Hi I am wanting to start this but I n3ed to get the book and itl be a little while til I can get it. But im starting the workout video he has until then and will try to similarly do the diet. Ant body doing this can add me.
  • pjcapps
    pjcapps Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You can find alot of the program online if you want to get started sooner.
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Yeah I think I will try that
  • stefne888
    stefne888 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I started the Classic Cycle today...hoping for good results.