I like big butts.......

Options
MartialPanda
MartialPanda Posts: 919 Member
and i cannot lie.

So for a fun filled topic since the world is going crazy.

Are you a boobs? chest? legs? calves? butt? arms? eyes? hair? etc. person. also why!

I'm a butt and leg person. I also LOVE jaws and eyes. It's just......so nice. A nice butt also automatically means nice steering wheel hips :)

Replies

• GhostriderMav
    GhostriderMav Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    butt pecs and eyes

love a tight butt to grab, pecs are sexy, and stair in my eyes with penetrating steely eyes!
  • elephant2mouse
    elephant2mouse Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Boobs, cheek bones, and lips.
  • MisspelledMe
    MisspelledMe Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Boobs and eyes. Boobs are so pretty, and I've always been fascinated by eyes. A nice butt is great, but I'm a boob girl.

Natural red hair and/or freckles are a plus, too.
  • ThePinkPanda
    ThePinkPanda Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    leeeeegs! oh my goodness i love them :love: the way they look, the way they feel. yep. legs.
  • aeb09
    aeb09 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Boob girl with a high appreciation for a nice *kitten*. :)
  • Snugglebunny217
    Options
    My favorite place in the world is that little hollow right next to the hip. I usually don't get to peek at it unless it's bikini season, but I think that's the sexiest place.

Otherwise, I like necks. I like the elegance and the softness and burrowing my face in and smelling that delicious scent. Mmmm...yum.
  • paperfiish
    paperfiish Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Generally way more attracted to personality than anything else, but on a purely aesthetic level: Smiles, jawlines, necks, shoulders, hands, and hips. I'm a sucker for a great smile and strong angles (that probably sounds strange heh).
  • JayaNagarajan
    JayaNagarajan Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Mostly personality, but I do love cheekbones/jawlines, smiles, and eyes.
  • RET68
    RET68 Posts: 88
    Options
    Oh to pick a favorite. Hmm, eyes are nice, boobs are fabulous, the *kitten* is wonderful, but oddly enough I think my favorite is the thighs. Strong thighs do something for me. There is just some women who have bodies like Parvati, round on top, round below, flat tummies, and these gorgeous thick curvy thighs. Something so graceful, yet strong, good lord, now I'm hot and bothered:blushing:
  • MartialPanda
    MartialPanda Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Oh to pick a favorite. Hmm, eyes are nice, boobs are fabulous, the *kitten* is wonderful, but oddly enough I think my favorite is the thighs. Strong thighs do something for me. There is just some women who have bodies like Parvati, round on top, round below, flat tummies, and these gorgeous thick curvy thighs. Something so graceful, yet strong, good lord, now I'm hot and bothered:blushing:

THIS and all of this.

Also, guys i'm not trying to sound like an *kitten*. LOL i know personality is number 1.

But c'mon dat *kitten* doe.

Also, glasses on a girl. Shut up i love it.
  • OperationSuperKAT
    OperationSuperKAT Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    I love love love boobs!! :love: I have also been known to check out some nice *kitten* in my time as well.

Mostly I just love curves. Yum.
  • alcrisp93
    Options
    Definitely a boob girl. There seem to be a lot of us here! I'm also a lips/cheeks/jawline person.
  • b_ray_73
    b_ray_73 Posts: 110 Member
    Options

So much this. *kitten* definitely will make me smile, but a great set of strong thighs will keep me staring all day long, collarbones would come next... so yummy.
  • enzosmama
    enzosmama Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I love a good, firm, round butt. Next in line is boobs- they have to be natural! And nice legs too- firm. Mmmm :blushing:
  • memkel
    Options
    That booty tho..
  • dannyxtyler
    dannyxtyler Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I like big booties (pear shapes) and big, dark eyes... My wife has squinty green eyes and no bum. Haha. Funny how that works out. ;-)
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    legs.
  • elixile
    elixile Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Always liked necks and the sweep into the line of shoulders, I like the way people hold themselves and move. Full lips, nice smile is always good. Started getting a major thing for arms and hands too recently. MMm.
  • Saratini76
    Saratini76 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    *kitten*. Yep. It's my favorite. I have no idea why, just love to touch, grab, squeeze, rub, pat, spank. And I love the faux crack....you know, the place at the top of the crack that is slightly indented but isn't a part....

I also like eyes and hair. Pretty hair, short or long...as long as it's taken care of...makes me want to run my fingers through!

:smooched:
  • Shirotora88
    Options
    I like boobs, eyes, and smiles