Options
Hi everyone! I'm curious to see if this group still technically exists since it looks like the last post was 6 months ago?

I just joined Fitness Pal and am doing SCD with my mom and two kids. I would love to know If you guys are still on the diet and still doing it :)

Replies

• rww59
    rww59 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I started out to help me gain weight which i now realize is a dead end street.

I have to accept my current weight is where i may always be.:smile::glasses:
  • reneegoldsberry
    Options
    Hi I'm new to SCD. Today is my first day. I'm a hot mess with digestive issues and am extremely obese from years of not knowing any better. I tried this in June but failed miserably because of parties and summer things. Now I am determined to stick to my plan and can use all the help I can get.

As I was reading the book it talks of the 90 day trial, then it might take up to a year or two before you do see positive results. I am looking at eventually eating Paleo, Should I wait until after that year is over or can I start incorporating Paleo after the 90 days?