Spreadsheet

Options
Morning everyone. The new spreadsheet can be found at the link below. I know I am still missing a few final weigh-ins from Labor Day but as of right now your current weight is pulled from your last logged weigh in. If you are one of the late weigh-ins please feel free to fix your starting weight otherwise dont worry I will fix the missing weigh-ins later this week so everything matches.

If you are coming over from the Labor Day challenge all you need to do at the moment is enter your desired pounds shed in the highlighted column. Everything else will populate once that is entered.

If you are new to the challenge all together then welcome :) Please add yourself to the bottom of the spreadsheet and fill in the highlighted collums - A (your name), B (your user name), C (your starting weight) E (challenge starting weight) & G (desired pounds shed). Everything else should populate for you.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1i-ljyhWFTa2DRA_dB2A5qz1z0tWjjGQb_x6BXytawg4/edit?usp=drive_web#gid=1815430868

Replies

• jessyg84
    Options
    It won't let me add my info
  • sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I noticed the same thing. Lisa will have to adjust permissions maybe.
  • TiffHiff
    Options
    me neither :(
  • SilverStormi
    SilverStormi Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Fixed. Sorry had it set to view and not edit. Should work now
  • bandit5125
    bandit5125 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    all set, thank you! hoping to drop 11 pounds in this challenge!
  • wonderfullymadebyhim
    Options
    Awesome spreadsheet! Thanks and updated!!
  • GSXRGIRL61
    GSXRGIRL61 Posts: 6,269 Member
    Options
    Thanks, SilverStormi!
  • rachiealx
    Options
    Hi! I've just joined the group and added my details to the spreadsheet.
    It's nice to meet you all. :smile:
  • LittleMy2014
    LittleMy2014 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hi, again, everyone! I have input my goal for this challenge. Hopefully with getting back to work in a couple of weeks and having a more stable routine again I might manage to shift a bit of weight. Also started swimming again, and dancing twice a week will be a big help.

Here's to success and happy support :)
  • victoria_b482
    victoria_b482 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I think I figured it out. I am part of the team now Good Luck Everyone.
  • scronen
    scronen Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi there! It's not letting me add myself to the spreadsheet and after a minute or so it says the page has become unresponsive and closes. :(
  • SilverStormi
    Options
    I dont know why it did that. I just went in and had no issues. Must have glitched or something was up with google docs when you tried. If anyone is having issues you can also message me your stats and I will add them.
  • scronen
    scronen Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Maybe because I'm not on a computer? Or I'm just not doing something right? I only have access to my phone and tablet. But I just tried again it it won't let me do a thing to the spreadsheet.
  • FancyPantsFran
    FancyPantsFran Posts: 3,687 Member
    Options
    Logged in Thanks for running the challenge!!!!
  • sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Maybe because I'm not on a computer? Or I'm just not doing something right? I only have access to my phone and tablet. But I just tried again it it won't let me do a thing to the spreadsheet.

I don't know about the tablet, but I can't post to the spreadsheet from my android phone. One of us can certainly do it for you though!
  • SilverStormi
    Options
    Ive never logged in other then my laptop to the spreadsheet or the group. Anyone else use their table or phone to log into the spreadsheet and have this issue?

I will try with my galaxy later when it finishes charging and see what happens. I kinda killed the battery today while I was out. Streaming music and using my gps eats up the battery very quickly. Or at least it feels that way when Im out and not able to charge it.
  • SilverStormi
    Options
    I just went through and cleaned up the list getting rid of the names from last challenge that never joined this time. If you got invited from last challenge and joined late let me know. I will import your data back over.