Day 2

Options
13»

Replies

• littlefury
    littlefury Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Bluestarlight - Kids are the best motivators. When I was a teacher, my students were always so sweet and helpful. That has got to make you feel great!
  • HelenaCavanaugh
    HelenaCavanaugh Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My mini goal is to workout (30 Day Slim Down Challenge plus extra cardio) and to not eat back at least 400 calories.
  • teazer60
    teazer60 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello all....38yrs old here from The Bahamas. My mini goal is to stick to my 1200 calories per day and to exercise atleast 30 mins 6 days per week. I'm so sick and tired of my weight and realy hope I can see some results by the end of 2014.
  • aprilh47
    aprilh47 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Day 2, has been another good one for me. Last sunday night i sat down and planned our evening meals for the week, using recipe ideas from allover the internet, and did my on line shopping at the same time. So tonight was pork steak in a mushroom and tarragon sauce. I had to prepare the sauce on my lunch break (i get to come home for lunch) so my husband could put it all together for when myself and the kids got back from our karate classes.
  • cathyg321
    cathyg321 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Day 1 went well for me also.

Day 2 has been a new found burst of determination!
  • Losing_Sarah
    Losing_Sarah Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Day 2 is almost over for me and I've stuck to my goal of no added sugar - yay! I do still have a few hours to go, but I think I'll be fine. Thinking about tomorrow's mini-goal(s) right now. I'll probably think about it tonight and come back in the morning for the Day 3 thread.
  • musicfan4life30
    musicfan4life30 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Day 2:

I only got to ride bikes with my dog once today not twice

I did go horseback riding so that was good

I drank not a lot of water but a little bit of water

For day 3 tomorrow:

I want to drink 8 cups of water

walk or ride bikes with my dog 2x tomorrow

work out on my stationary bike or treadmill

eat healthier
  • sllm1
    sllm1 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    12,000 steps
    72 ounces of water, but I will drink more before bed
    under on cals
    EXHAUSTED in all the right ways (made it to zumba)

successful day!