Another new DVD! "Walk Off Fat Fast"

Options
rainbow198
rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
I was browsing on Collage Video and noticed Leslie has a new upcoming DVD coming out that you can pre-order. It looks like the release date is on or around October 29th.

There are 3 workouts...a 20 minute, a 30 minute and a 40 minute and it looks more on the intermediate level.

There's no video preview just yet, but I'm looking forward to viewing it!

Replies

• AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,584 Member
    Options
    I was browsing on Collage Video and noticed Leslie has a new upcoming DVD coming out that you can pre-order. It looks like the release date is on or around October 29th.

There are 3 workouts...a 20 minute, a 30 minute and a 40 minute and it looks more on the intermediate level.

Rainbow, you are such an enabler! :laugh: Another one on my list. :smile:
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options

Rainbow, you are such an enabler! :laugh: Another one on my list. :smile:

Oh, I so agree with Ann. That is just not right :laugh: . Rainbow, thanks for the advanced notice on yet another new Walk DVD :tongue: .

I just checked out Collagevideo and it says "Now Available for Pre-Order, anticipated ship date is December 2nd, 2014." and then I checked out Amazon and it says "This title will be released on October 21, 2014."

Now which one is it :noway: .

This DVD is in the Just Walk series: Leslie Sansone: Walk Off Fat Fast

:flowerforyou:
  • KristinKory
    KristinKory Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to see the preview! One can never have too many LS dvds. :wink:
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Hahaha! I was so excited when I found out I just had to post!

I really hope the release date is not in December!
  • christchick7
    christchick7 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Just found this on Amazon...YEESSSS!!!!! It's an Amazon exclusive- $12.73 for pre-order. :drinker: :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • Stacey1076
    Stacey1076 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I just preordered this from Walmart.com (it has free shipping since it is a preorder and I had money accumulated from my Savings Catcher, so I didn't pay anything for it). According to the confirmation email, it should arrive around December 4th. Until then, I will enjoy my Mix and Match Walk Blasters.
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,584 Member
    Options
    msstacyu,

Free shipping-I love me some free shipping. :smile: The Walk Blaster dvd is pretty good, isn't it?
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have this yet? Amazon has started shipping. I think I want this.....video clip looks promising.

http://www.amazon.com/Leslie-Sansone-Walk-Amazon-Exclusive/dp/B00NB0OTWQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1414166655&sr=1-1&keywords=walk+off+fat+fast
  • Poofersgrl
    Poofersgrl Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    it's sold out on amazon
  • KnittingRing
    Options
    I pre-ordered through Collage and mine just arrived yesterday. I did the 40 minute today and really enjoyed it! It uses the same music as the 10 minute Walk Blast DVD, but just nice to change it up a bit!
  • Stacey1076
    Stacey1076 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I just got this last week and I love it. All three workouts are great and doing all three at once is an awesome workout.
  • bandit5125
    bandit5125 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    bought it at walmart for $9.00 yesterday, love it!
  • JoanneC_Walks
    JoanneC_Walks Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the advice. I'm looking for another Leslie DVD.
  • bgoddess2003
    bgoddess2003 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I had ordered two new video's and was disappointed when I got home and they weren't here, bummer