Saturday 06/09 Goals

Options
Figured I'd start the goals thread today since it's 4am here and I'm up for the day!

My goals for today are:
1. Drink 3L of water.
2. Complete 30DS.
3. Be happy.

Keeping it simple. :smile:

Replies

• SilverStormi
    SilverStormi Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Im dragging my feet today to get the day started. Last night I was so tired I passed out on the couch and slept there all night. I remember turning the tv on to relax and next thing I know its morning...lol

Todays goals
    1. p90x week 2 day 6 (will be completing once I post this)
    2. stay under calories with good choices (I always seem to sabotage myself a day or so before weigh in)
    3. after running a few erans if theres time head to the rescue and squeeze in a walk with one of the pups if hubby isnt home form work yet.
    4. enjoy a fun night with friends - get to meet my friends 2 week old later :D
  • victoria_b482
    victoria_b482 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I got more sleep in finally! I also started on cleaning the house but with these three kiddos four if you count the guy lol doesn't look like I did much.

1. Drink more water
    2. Clean more of the house
    3. Work on arm exercises
    4. Be positive
  • Mama530
    Mama530 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Weekends can be tough! Here are my goals:

1.. Stay in my calorie range
    2.. Drink half gallon of water
    3.. Make a smart choice when we go out to dinner tonight
  • knightaa1
    Options
    Today has been a difficult one for me, I did so well the first couple days that I wanted to get really high in calorie foods today to kind of reward myself. But, so far I'm on track I'm also considering taking a walk instead of the intense exercises today just to let my body have a little breather. But, that all depends on how much I eat. I think maybe I shouldn't have much of a splurge this weekend, but I'm still giving myself a tiny one by sneaking in some pizza in there. As long as I stay on my plan today, I should be ok.

1. Stay in calorie range

Because I feel a struggle today I'll keep it at that one goal. I also realized I have my birthday and my boyfriend's birthday coming up before Halloween so I will need to work harder around the time that happens so it's ok to splurge on those days.
  • sivilmeow
    sivilmeow Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Goals for the weekend:
    1. Stay within calorie goals
    2. Do 8,000 steps today
    3. Drink at least 4 cups of water [not a big water drinker and trying to become one]
    Not fitness related
    4. Get started on preparing for this school week
    5. Tidy up the house

:)
  • katonaroof
    katonaroof Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    So, since this is my first day in this challenge & my first day back to MFP in quite a while, i'm going to keep this simple today:

1. drink 72 ounces of water, minimum
    2. have a grain-free, gluten-free eating day and stay under 1200 calories for the day

non-health related yet happiness related:
    - de-clutter at least 2 areas of apartment
    - get closer to planting garden (prep area & set up lights & water)
    - & start clearing up room where i do exercise so that i can eventually start exercising again.

wow - i know this doesn't seem like a lot yet given that i haven't done much at all related to health most of this year, it feels like a lot! okay, time to get started.
  • bandit5125
    bandit5125 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I am on prednisone for a bad case of poison oak so I am not sure I will lose anything until the meds are done. I feel bloated on them.