Eve-Online?

Options
Anyone?

I have 3 paid accounts...the YOUNGEST of which is passing 9 years in December. I've been on again, off again, but the skill training has been almost constant. Currently not very active since I'm in a solo corp and MUCH too big of a target to be comfortable. I just keeping training....for what, I'm not quite sure, lol.

Replies

• TheArchyBunker
    TheArchyBunker Posts: 1,967 Member
    Options
    EVE is there another game? My corp just did a merger into a much larger one. Good move - just wish the alliance we're in would do ops and roams at better timing so I'd get some freaking kill mails! Our corp does monthly top killer rewards including PLEX and ISKies. Loving the hell out of the game currently. Even reactivated my alt account and now making fair ISK rating. 90mil an hour so not major ISK but enough to keep me fed. REALLY lacking some industry and manufacturing toons in our space but other wise it is great space.
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    I used to actively play and sold my 95m SP toon. Been skilling up another since. He's currently up to 25m. Thinking of selling him too. As much as I enjoy EVE, MMOs in general are simply too much of a time sink to really give me a chance to get out and enjoy life. Realizing that I was committing to 3+ hours of time every time I sat down to play really killed other things for me.