Character Name

Options
Post your Character Name on the FitRPG here so we can add each other, etc. :happy:

Replies

• SuperVixen2B
    SuperVixen2B Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I just downloaded the app last night. My username is SuperVixen2 and I'm a Level 1 Dwarf King. Hoping to level up tonight. Have to get out of this durned office chair first. Never been so frustrated to have a desk job before :mad: lol :laugh:
  • redwoodkestrel
    redwoodkestrel Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Just downloaded this morning!

Username: redwoodkestrel

Currently a Level 5 Shadow Elf.
  • Weezoh
    Weezoh Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Character Name: Weezoh
  • Shtallionchick14
    Shtallionchick14 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Character name: Ashleydidz I am a level 3 dwarf king
  • Sweet_Lady_4
    Sweet_Lady_4 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    SweetLady Level 2 Shadow Elf :)
  • carostad
    Options
    Character name: carostad not sure what level, lol

• SuperVixen2B
    Options
    I've added everyone that posted above except Carostad - I couldn't find you :(
  • Weezoh
    Weezoh Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Character name: carostad not sure what level, lol

You show up on my list as Caroline - if it's not you they've swiped your profile picture ;)
  • bferdez
    bferdez Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Name is Hildr. Level 1 Dream Weaver. My FitBit arrives on Friday, and I'm super excited to get moving! I've sent a friend request to everyone that's posted thus far.

What a cool game FitRPG is! I hope they make more improvements. :)
  • big_soul
    Options
    Okay, okay... you guys. This is the most awesome thing ever! I get my new dongle and FitBit charger tomorrow in the mail, and then I'll post my name here and add you all. This is the coolest thing I have ever heard of! Can't wait to go a-questing!
  • bferdez
    bferdez Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Okay, okay... you guys. This is the most awesome thing ever! I get my new dongle and FitBit charger tomorrow in the mail, and then I'll post my name here and add you all. This is the coolest thing I have ever heard of! Can't wait to go a-questing!

You can sign up for you FitBit account and create a FitRPG character before you have your device. ;)
  • big_soul
    Options

You can sign up for you FitBit account and create a FitRPG character before you have your device. ;)

Okay, cool - just joined - i'm Big_Soul, a lvl 1 Dream Weaver... Added everyone here! Can't wait to get started tomorrow!!!
  • brihodges
    brihodges Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I just downloaded and I am super excited about this! My name is RunningMama811
  • cork1961
    cork1961 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My character name is Cork1961... I have too much useless info in my head already, so it's the same as my username here!
  • pixelatedsun
    pixelatedsun Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    bookishgeek. Level 1 Dream Weaver :)
  • Hopefullysane
    Hopefullysane Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    LaLa... add me please. (I think I've added everyone here)
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    Erzengel al'Elys Branford.

Its what I choose. Autocorrect fuggered it. Not sure how to change a character name. But it sounds RPGish.
  • SuperVixen2B
    Options
    Erzengel al'Elys Branford.

Its what I choose. Autocorrect fuggered it. Not sure how to change a character name. But it sounds RPGish.

Friend request sent. I shall call you EZ...for ease...e.
  • SuperVixen2B
    Options
    LaLa... add me please. (I think I've added everyone here)

Added me and then WHOMPED me! :laugh:

Does anyone know if the game does something to equalize levels so you can challenge/fight a higher/lower level without it being unfair? Any lower levels won a battle against a higher level?
  • Hopefullysane
    Hopefullysane Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Added me and then WHOMPED me! :laugh:

[/quote]
    ooooo... sorry?! heheh