Ding!

Options
Post here when you level up so we can celebrate, be envious, be inspired, and get motivated!

Replies

• SuperVixen2B
    SuperVixen2B Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Level 3! W00t
  • redwoodkestrel
    redwoodkestrel Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Made it to Level 6 last night, and had my first friend battle, which I won! :drinker:
  • SuperVixen2B
    Options
    Made it to Level 6 last night, and had my first friend battle, which I won! :drinker:

Congrats!! That's awesome! So, does any more content open up at level 6? New armor/weapons? I noticed some more items opened up at level 3, wondering if that continues or if they're tapped out.

Suspiciously enough, I just happened to lose a friend battle last night that someone else initiated...but it doesn't tell you who initiated :::raised eyebrow::: :laugh:
  • redwoodkestrel
    Options

Congrats!! That's awesome! So, does any more content open up at level 6? New armor/weapons? I noticed some more items opened up at level 3, wondering if that continues or if they're tapped out.

Suspiciously enough, I just happened to lose a friend battle last night that someone else initiated...but it doesn't tell you who initiated :::raised eyebrow::: :laugh:

Ha, no, I didn't battle you - I picked a friend on my list who was at the same level as me... I figured I should at least make it a good fight! :laugh: When you get the notification that someone wants to have a battle, does it at least tell you what their level is? Seems like it should, so you can decide if think you have a chance of winning.

So far I'm not seeing any new content - I'm guessing it maybe comes up on the odd levels? I'm basing that on the fact that all the "Bosses" I had to fight in my list were level 1, 3, or 5. Guess I'll just have to keep pushing on to level 7, since I now have no more bosses left to fight and yesterday did almost every quest on the list too!
  • SuperVixen2B
    Options
    I just got another battle request - it does tell you who it is, I was mistaken. It was a higher level challenging me - I *assume* it does something to even out the difference in level? Like it uses an algorithm based on how many steps you're taking daily so far, how many quests you've done...something...? Maybe I assume too much at this stage in the game development.
  • cork1961
    cork1961 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I think I'm gonna love this!
  • SuperVixen2B
    Options
    I think I'm gonna love this!

Already Level 4! Way to go Cork! :)

...I think I need to get off my lazy butt and do some leveling lol
  • TriNoob
    TriNoob Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Level 18 - 2 new weapons and one new set of armor. No new accessories.
  • SuperVixen2B
    Options
    Level 18 - 2 new weapons and one new set of armor. No new accessories.

Congrats!!! :drinker: and thanks for the update - glad to see it gets up to 18 - excited to see the content. :)
  • valerieg78
    valerieg78 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Level 2!!
  • redwoodkestrel
    Options
    Made it to level 8 yesterday (and now up to level 9). Definitely got some new items in the store and new bosses at level 8.

I wish they'd make it so you could repeat quests daily, or would get new ones on the list (so far nothing new has shown up) - I did almost all of them on the first day and so now I'm only left with the ones that would really take a lot of work and dedicated time to do (like the 25K/30K/40K steps in a day ones). I'll get them eventually but it'll have to be on a day when I'm not working. :smile:
  • SuperVixen2B
    Options
    Way to go Valerie!

Congrats kestrel!

I agree - I'd like to be able to do quests daily. A standard questing format would be kind of interesting. You start with a quest to get 1,000 steps in a day, turn in that quest and get a quest to do 2,000, turn in that quest and get one to do 3 floors in a day, so on and so forth. Maybe make the quests more race specific too. A marathon is a great quest for a Shadow Elf, but not so much a Dwarf King. Not sure what the epic quest for a Dwarf King would be though since fitbit doesn't track amount of weight lifted, PR's etc.

I think this game has SO MUCH raw potential, there are a million different and exciting things they could do with it. They just need funding and developers. The three people that created the game - it sounds like they are fairly new in the business and did it sort of as a school project...? This idea is totally going to catch on though, and it will be huge. I just hope if another developer comes along and takes the idea, they allow you to transfer your character info somehow lol
  • TriNoob
    TriNoob Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hit level 19 on Saturday. Nothing new in the shops. I expect there will be at Level 20...currently 10% of the way there.
  • SuperVixen2B
    Options
    That's fantastic - great job Tri! :-D :drinker: