Finally 2 regular cycles after 23 months but in PAIN!

Options
Hi All! My name is amanda and I was diagnosed with PCOS 3 years ago. After being prescribed metformin in April of this year I have finally been able to lose the stubborn weight I couldn't before, and during these two months that I have been doing T25 I have finally gotten my first natural cycle with no birth control after 23 months! It is exciting for me because my husband and I are trying to have a baby, which means I am finally ovulating. This is my second month of having a cycle , but this cycle is very very painful and heavy. Going through a pad every 45 minutes heavy. ( sorry TMI ) I heard that it is good to workout while on your period to relieve the heavy cramping and what not, so I did my T25 today and by the end of it I was in worse pain than i was before I did the workout, and now the whole lower half of my stomach is sore, right about where my ovaries are. I am wondering if working out while on my period , after not having one for so long, may have caused me to rupture some cysts.
I am scheduling an appointment with my endo tomorrow, but was wondering if anyone else here had the same experiences ??
I am really freaking out over here!

Replies

• KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    Sorry so delayed, and I hope you've gotten good news from a doctor by now, but yes, aggressive working out could very much have ruptured cysts if you had them still. I've had ruptured cysts before, and the worst of them almost made me pass out from the poison and pain. Let us know how you are now!