sometimes I feel so....

Ump78
Ump78 Posts: 342 Member
Alone. I miss loving and feeling loved. I miss kisses and holding hands. Random glances and hugs for no reason. Why the hell is it so fkn hard to meet QUALITY people? I don't want a barbie doll. I want a woman that inspires me to be a better person. Someone that I want to spend every single day with. Someone that wants to be adored and challenged. A woman that is seeking an equal. Smh. Just thinking out loud.

Replies

• sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    I never 'truly' had that. I had a taste of that with someone for a time period. what i did get was awesome and yes, i miss it too. NEVER had it with my ex husband - EVER. I think many of us are also finding it difficult to find quality people - I know I am.

Ump... it'll happen one day for us. just don't settle because you want it so badly and feel so alone.

Good luck mr biceps! :flowerforyou:
  • scrapalooza
    scrapalooza Posts: 335 Member
    Alone. I miss loving and feeling loved. I miss kisses and holding hands. Random glances and hugs for no reason. Why the hell is it so fkn hard to meet QUALITY people? I don't want a barbie doll. I want a woman that inspires me to be a better person. Someone that I want to spend every single day with. Someone that wants to be adored and challenged. A woman that is seeking an equal. Smh. Just thinking out loud.

I would say we could spoon occasionally but you are too far away. :(
  • mrhonesty
    mrhonesty Posts: 274 Member
    Hang in there. If all they say is true about karma, I believe good things happen to good people.
  • odywithaj
    odywithaj Posts: 53 Member
    Alone. I miss loving and feeling loved. I miss kisses and holding hands. Random glances and hugs for no reason. Why the hell is it so fkn hard to meet QUALITY people?

Alone. Totally miss the days when all hell breaks loose, but you hold on to your **** because you know at the end of the day someone will be there to listen to your version of the **** storm and help you find a positive perspective. Or at least tell you, you did the best you could. Really miss that.. I wonder why it is so hard to find. Don't all men want to be hero to someone? (Us tough chicks are usually the softest, it's why we put up the tough façade)
  • Ump78
    Ump78 Posts: 342 Member
    Alone. I miss loving and feeling loved. I miss kisses and holding hands. Random glances and hugs for no reason. Why the hell is it so fkn hard to meet QUALITY people?

Alone. Totally miss the days when all hell breaks loose, but you hold on to your **** because you know at the end of the day someone will be there to listen to your version of the **** storm and help you find a positive perspective. Or at least tell you, you did the best you could. Really miss that.. I wonder why it is so hard to find. Don't all men want to be hero to someone? (Us tough chicks are usually the softest, it's why we put up the tough façade)
    I really don't want to be anyone's hero. I'm more interested in my equal. I don't want to lead or follow. I prefer walking hand inhand.
  • Alone. I miss loving and feeling loved. I miss kisses and holding hands. Random glances and hugs for no reason. Why the hell is it so fkn hard to meet QUALITY people? I don't want a barbie doll. I want a woman that inspires me to be a better person. Someone that I want to spend every single day with. Someone that wants to be adored and challenged. A woman that is seeking an equal. Smh. Just thinking out loud.

Don't worry, there are more people that want this than you know. Quality people....not too many exist, ugh