Hey Everyone!

Options
Quasita
Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
It's been a while, I know.

Yes, we've got this challenge group, and I'm not always stellar about it. I apologize.

I've been running a campaign recently, trying to deal with the fallout of medical bills and stuff from last year, while battling potential new issues. ALWAYS FUN RIGHT?!?

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I appreciate the enthusiasm you all have had in the past, and I hope we can pick it back up. While the enthusiasm is great, I want to make sure everyone knows that this group is moderated by myself, and monthly challenges are constructed by an an unofficial moderator. As stated in the group expectations, if you have any interest in running a specific challenge or have an idea for this group, you should send me a PM and let me know what your ideas are. Things outside of this will be removed, seeing as I am personally liable for rewards and benefits I've offered in previous posts. I would like to make sure I don't get inadvertently obligated to things I'm not prepared for!

Okay, so after all that, how is everyone? Are we ready for the autumn and winter? Are people interested in motivational challenges that will run through the colder months (here in the US at least) that will help you keep your booties moving?

Let me know :)
Q

Replies

• deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been a bit out of the loop myself and need to get back on top of things. Not going to make excuses, they don't matter, just have not been doing what I need to do. Yes, interested in challenges!