Anyone With Alot To Lose?

Options
Looking for some MFP friends that have alot of weight to lose. I put on nearly 8 stone since 2010 due to illness and depression, I was already slightly overweight then!

Replies

• Duncan_burdorf
    Duncan_burdorf Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I think that I qualify! I'm looking to loose 33-35 KG (5+ stone)
    I've bought a Fitbit Charge which syncs with MFP and has really got me motivated!
  • willo78
    willo78 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose around about 60lbs (just over 4 stone) maybe more depending on how comfortable I feel in my skin. I've got a fitbit flex which is a great motivator when i put it on/remember to charge it!

Feel free to add me as a friend :-)
  • WaterBunnie
    WaterBunnie Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've lost 112lbs so far using this site and a FitBit One but still have a fair way to go - at least another 60lbs but should probably aim for more. Add me if you'd like a friend who logs every day who won't be flaking out on you at any time!
  • emmawilliamson1985
    emmawilliamson1985 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi. I've lost 5 stone 6 lbs and have just under 3 stone left to loose. Feel free to add me.
  • mrkylematthewj
    mrkylematthewj Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Technically i qualify for having to loose a lot! even though i carry a fair bit of muscle im still carrying fat.im 20st down from 25st.ideally i just want to be fat free and healthy dont mind what i weigh :)
  • glitterarti
    glitterarti Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey! My overall goal is 70lb! x
  • baxyboy
    baxyboy Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I used MFP a few years ago and lost 10 stone... then fell off the wagon hard (comfort eating, depression, short period out of work breaking my daily routine, etc) and put it all back on.

Recently started back up determined to lose it all again and get back to where I was (and possibly/probably more beyond that).

So yeah... 140lbs+ to lose, I think that counts as a lot :)
  • scotty0210
    scotty0210 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi im out to loose about 5 stone but finding it hard
  • CharlieCCat
    CharlieCCat Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I want to lose about 10st overall, mainly due to pregnancy and hormone imbalances couple with depression.
  • MikeLeTwigg
    MikeLeTwigg Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm out to lose 6st. First one has gone already so 5 more to go....
  • longandpink
    longandpink Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 45lb...... fingers crossed. I am from yorkshire by the way if anyone wants a friend.
  • SLWright2345
    SLWright2345 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm wanting to lose 52 lbs :)
  • davieshall
    davieshall Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Looking to loose about 5/6 stone, really need to get my willpower in check and stuck to it :smile:
  • acebanditcat
    acebanditcat Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Lost 3 stone but 5 to 6 stone still to go
  • Forest91
    Forest91 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Altogether I have 98lbs to lose so about 7st. I have so far lost 23.3lbs so 1st 9.3lbs so I have 74.7lbs what is 5st 4.7lbs left to lose. So if you want to add me as a friend you can.
  • Pinkemi
    Pinkemi Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose about 4+ stone here! Probably more like 5 really.

Feel free to add me anyone. Most of my friends list are in the US! LOL
  • Forest91
    Forest91 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 98lbs(7st) so far I have lost 26.7lbs(1st 12.7lbs) so I have 71.3lbs(5st 1.3lbs)
  • Peabody_123
    Peabody_123 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey all.

I am looking to lose about 5 stone, I lost just over a stone a couple of years back, and kept that off, but stopped actively trying to lose, for a number of reasons, but hoping to re start and get back on track again.
  • russdev
    russdev Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose about 8 stone....

Always willing to connect/friend..

From

Russell
  • ingehooper15
    ingehooper15 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose around 5 stone myself. Iv lost 3 before and just had my third baby so getting back on the track now
    Feel free to add me x