Troubles

Options
k8blujay2
k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
Is anyone else having problems with this app? I have tried to do three quests so far... one isn't even working and the 2 others I have been having some connection issues and just plain opening the app to run that it wouldn't let me click "complete this quest" until after the time was up even though I did complete the quest... I mean come on it's not hard to get 1000 steps in an hour...

Replies

• SuperVixen2B
    SuperVixen2B Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I've had issues intermittently. Seems to work more than not though. A couple times it wouldn't load and it told me I failed a quest that I definitely completed…but other than that, it's been working ok.
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    I haven't been able to get the app to load in weeks. It goes to a black screen, then a white screen and never does anything else. There is no update available, and I really don't want to uninstall, as I'd lose all my progress...any suggestions?
  • Weezoh
    Weezoh Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    You should be able to uninstall - the data lives on their server, not your phone.
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    Braving the uninstall/reinstall!!
  • dewaltfan
    dewaltfan Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I can't get the app to sync at all. I've Uninstaller a couple times, forced stop, restarted my phone and nothing.
  • vamaena
    vamaena Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I can't get the app to sync at all. I've Uninstaller a couple times, forced stop, restarted my phone and nothing.

I've actually got the same problem with mine... It's getting a tad annoying. I'll try it again tonight after I upgrade my phone. Maybe that's my issue?
  • LaPix
    LaPix Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Same here :sad:
  • SuperVixen2B
    SuperVixen2B Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    So, in my group of friends, those that have the iphone haven't had any difficult and those that have the app on android haven't been able to access the app for weeks. I really hope they get funded and clear up some of the bugs.