Nerd Motivation

Options
Are there any characters that motivate you to stay on track?

Replies

• alexial_leonhart
    Options
    I have a wallscroll in my living room that I look at of Asuna from Sword Art. I plan on cosplaying her when I'm fit so I look at it when I feel I need a bit more motivation XD
  • HoneyFrogger
    HoneyFrogger Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Kara Thrace Starbuck, Cosplay is a motivation of mine as well and there are many I want to do so :)
  • ChevronTheRat
    Options
    It's old school, but I've always wanted to be Xena.
  • kandell
    kandell Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Just about any character, really. But most specifically Sailor Moon and Mew Ichigo.
  • timetravelforfitness
    timetravelforfitness Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Kara Thrace Starbuck, Cosplay is a motivation of mine as well and there are many I want to do so :)

Yes! Either Thrace or Maggie from the Walking Dead.
  • GetSexyU
    GetSexyU Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I want to get in shape, but not to get their exact shapes because I love my curves:), lol just not my rolls. But I would like to feel comfortable doing Storm, Kamau Kogo from *kitten* Planet, Alana from Saga, and Shana from Jem and the Holograms(the reboot comic not the old). Yeah I know its alot.
  • feithne
    feithne Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    honestly, faith lehane from btvs is a big motivation for me. shes looks so amazing! shes basically my goal.
  • sithmuffin
    sithmuffin Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I mean I know she is undead but still: uqlajh9am2uy.jpg

Also both Harley Quinn and Captain Marvel are big fitness inspirations to me because I want to wear a jumpsuit. And also lately Angela of Asgard.
  • alikonda
    alikonda Posts: 2,358 Member
    Options
    I've been watching the anime 'Fairy Tail' lately (Season 1 on Netflix, 2-7 and part of 8 on Hulu!) and watching all those characters kick butt has been motivating me to work out harder. Now if only I had the motivation to get my eating under control...baby steps! :wink: