Logging your weight

Options
Heya everyone!!

Welcome to the Get Fit for Christmas 2014 group! I have made a spreadsheet where you can log your weight each week, which should make it easier to keep track of how you are doing.

If people are up for it and would find it motivating at the end of each week I can see who has lost the most weight and they will be that week's winner. This could be as individuals or I can put you all into groups and it be which groups has lost the most overall. If people like the idea please let me know in the comments below.

Here is the link you will need for logging your weight

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11hQfP7QcisCHm1zh6vePtwJUmLWlsP_rzsErj7nlZ5E/edit?usp=sharing

xx

Replies

• Lisabites
    Options
    Hi I'm here to lose 17lb by Christmas also. Just about to logging in my weight. Great to find this site with no hide agendas.
  • svincec222
    svincec222 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I can't seem to post onto the google spreadsheet you created with my starting weight
  • cmg4721
    cmg4721 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! My name’s Christina, I’m 27 and I’m from Buffalo, NY. I lost 50lbs before, but then I lost my way and gained most of it back. I’m looking for motivation to get me back on track again. Hopefully we call all achieve our goals together! Losing 15-20lbs by Christmas is my goal!
  • catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    I can't seem to log in either on the spreadsheet. I have been on several other googledoc spreadsheets, but I can't seem to type on this one. Could you check it out and perhaps put our names and starting weight on it for us, until we are able to access it?? I am not sure what the issue is.
  • Book_lover92
    Book_lover92 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi guys,

Spreadsheet issue has been fixed! So feel free to add your weights let me know if you want me to add it for you

x
  • mamakeke22
    mamakeke22 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm still having issues adding my name and starting weight. Could you please do it for me. Mackenzie starting weight 199
  • benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I want to lose 16 lb by the 26/12. :)
  • Onoiam50
    Onoiam50 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Can you add my starting weight please, 230.7, aiming for 20 pounds by Xmas, thank you. :flowerforyou:
  • atom_ant71
    Options
    Hi there! I've added mine :) Hoping to lose around 16-18 lbs by Christmas!
  • Book_lover92
    Book_lover92 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Heya guys, those of you who asked me to put your names and weights its done :-)

Lovely to see so many getting involved

xx
  • djess050
    djess050 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I think individual weigh ins are better because if someone leaves the competition, that could affect someones group. And I think we should go by body weight percentage because some people want to lose more weight that others but going by a percentage is more fair. But all in all its up to you. Thanks for setting this up! super pumped to see changes happen :)
  • Dianafrance8
    Dianafrance8 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hello, I just found this group. I have already lost 85 pounds but would like to lose 20-25 more by Christmas .

Can you log my starting weight this week at 200. I could seem to add it to the chart.

Thanks, Diana