Biggest Loser Week 9 Results

Options
leggup
leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
This week's winner is RUNNER115 with 11.3% lost. Second place goes to FLORIEE22 with 7.6% lose.

The winning team this week is BLUE team with 5.2% lost. Second place is Grey team with 3.4% lost.

Only one more week to go. At week 10 there will be winners in many divisions; overall winners, winning team, most lbs lost, etc.

2u9jp81.png
mtp2xg.png

Replies

• trudywc2
    trudywc2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Way to go Runner115 and floriee22!! CONGRATULATIONS Team blue and grey!!
  • RosieRaz
    RosieRaz Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Yay! Go Blue. :)
    Great effort everybody!! Almost at the end!
  • tcheryl
    tcheryl Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    anxious to see who loses the absolute most for the 10 weeks!! thinking maybe runner115--you are an inspiration!! and congrats to the losingest teams, too.
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    anxious to see who loses the absolute most for the 10 weeks!! thinking maybe runner115--you are an inspiration!! and congrats to the losingest teams, too.

Yeah, I think Runner115's won it. I calculated yesterday. I'd have to lose something like 10 lbs this week to tie, and I'm in the normal weight range, so there's no way.

I'm thinking of posting the top 25 losers ranked. 25 out of the original 100 seems a good number. Plus mentions for anyone who lost 10 lbs + (because that's a pound a week and that's awesome).
  • Ilove2dance77
    Ilove2dance77 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone who has lost, and particularly runner 115 and the blue and grey teams!

I really like the idea of celebrating success in different ways! I also think it's scary how quickly 10 weeks has gone!