Half time... dont give up!

Options
Hey hey, I just noticed we already made it half through the challenge. Good job everybody. Unfortunately we lost some on the way. But to those who are still here, you already win by not quitting. Even if this challenge will not have the results on the scale you wish for or if you have drawbacks on the way. Just keep on moving forward. Only quitting is losing. We were over 40 people, when we started and now we are merely ten. So to those ten: you are already special. you already beat those other 30 people... they could not keep up with you. Congrats everybody and see you next week!

Replies

• Cbanjo
    Cbanjo Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Thanks and same to you.
  • YF92
    YF92 Posts: 2,893 Member
    Options
    Had to stop by the third week as I went on a one week vacation, now I'm back but one of my fingers is really swollen & infected as hell so hospital recommended I stop training for now. I'll be starting cardio tomorrow until I can head back to the gym. Gl fellas
  • PJBisbee
    PJBisbee Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm back - I was on vacation and just returned last night. Feels good to be home :)

YF - sorry to hear about your injury but glad you're getting back to working out. Hope you start to feel better.