69, Anyone?

Options
_Tink_
_Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
So, the coveted 69th position on my FL has been sitting empty for a while. As my friends can tell you, I don't send FRs and I rarely accept them, but today I'm feeling bored and generous, so if you've ever wanted to get in on the fairy dust action, here's your chance.

Limited time offer: Send me a creepy FR - the creepier the better (but it has to get through the MFP filters). If yours is the best, you're in like Flynn. :drinker:

Replies

• _Tink_
    Options
    NO. :angry:

You can't have that spot anyway! :angry:
  • LoneWolf_70
    LoneWolf_70 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    yes, im happy to 69 with you.
  • Follow_me
    Follow_me Posts: 6,120 Member
    Options
    No thanks
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to get to 69 friends as well. Seems to be taking way longer than it should.
  • Original_Sinner
    Original_Sinner Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    it's hard to outcreep the creep
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m0f2vcpWmy1qawugy.gif
  • _Tink_
    Options
    NO. :angry:

You can't have that spot anyway! :angry:

LOL

Suuuuuuuure

This is the consolation prize thread :laugh:

You might want to wipe your mouth. You've got a little arrogance there on the corner.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    So, the coveted 69th position on my FL has been sitting empty for a while. As my friends can tell you, I don't send FRs and I rarely accept them, but today I'm feeling bored and generous, so if you've ever wanted to get in on the fairy dust action, here's your chance.

Limited time offer: Send me a creepy FR - the creepier the better (but it has to get through the MFP filters). If yours is the best, you're in like Flynn. :drinker:

I'm at 68 too. We could be mutual 69's.
  • _Tink_
    Options
    it's hard to outcreep the creep

Hey, I've never sent a creepy message to anyone! :angry:

Don't get me wrong, I totally could and it would be uber creepy...I just haven't. ;)
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    I've never sent a creepy FR.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I get so few creepy FRs these days. Hint hint.
  • _Tink_
    Options
    A winner has been chosen! I can't turn down someone who wants to use my used Kleenex as tampons. :drinker:
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    A winner has been chosen! I can't turn down someone who wants to use my used Kleenex as tampons. :drinker:

Oh, please. That was so unoriginal. I even saw her post that on Danni's wall in the morning yesterday.
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Options

Oh, please. That was so unoriginal. I even saw her post that on Danni's wall in the morning yesterday.
    While I agree that it was not my best work, I think it was a solid effort. And original. I haven't seen anyone else use that.

Don't hate, Kevin. I creepy FR'd you, and you couldn't say no to me either. And look how happy we've been. :flowerforyou:
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Options
    Also....I WIN! I LOVE WINNING!!!

jennifer-lawrence-winning-2.gif