Day 13

Options
mizzzc
mizzzc Posts: 346 Member
Hello I figured I would start us off.

I am feeling great

Didn't eat the greatest over the weekend but did not go that far over my calorie limit

Today Im hoping to drink lots of water and eat food low in sodium for weigh in day tomorrow.

Im feeling pumped :):drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Replies

• Losing_Sarah
    Losing_Sarah Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Hello Challengers

I have a job interview this afternoon and I'm super excited!

Today's goals:
    - Stick to meal plan & calorie limit
    - Get some yard work/gardening done.
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Hello all.

Today's goals are pretty much the same as all days. Stay under my calories and exercise! Weigh in tomorrow!
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Hello Challengers

I have a job interview this afternoon and I'm super excited!

Today's goals:
    - Stick to meal plan & calorie limit
    - Get some yard work/gardening done.

Good luck with your interview!
  • mizzzc
    mizzzc Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    good luck with the interview girl!
  • stewart613
    stewart613 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    i'm also sending good luck wishes for the interview! :)

today's goal is to get a workout done and be reasonable with what i eat. i need to get some cleaning done, too. the house was impeccable for overnight guests last week but is getting back to it's usual lazy, lived-in state rather quickly! :/
  • musicfan4life30
    musicfan4life30 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    my goals were the same as usual. I once again only walked my dog 2x! I drank some water today but not a lot.

so for tomorrow my goals are going to be to:

drink 8 cups of water

and to walk my dog 2x! :)

My weigh in days are fridays but this week its going to be on thursday so on thursday I will give you guys my weigh in weight! :)
  • sherrygirl123
    Options
    Hi

I hope its not too late to join. My name is Sherry, I'm a 24 year old nurse. Current weight is 210 lbs and I'm hoping to get back down to 145lbs. I managed to go from 180 lbs to 144lbs before but then got off track. Looking for some support and motivation and hopefully some people to keep me accountable.
    Goals for tomorrow:
    -45 minutes of exercise
    -Log my workout and food

:)
    Also, how do people get those weight loss trackers on the bottom of their messages?
  • katharineshalia
    katharineshalia Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Hi Sherry, welcome to the group. You can change or create a ticker under APPS. Glad you joined and I hope you reach your goal weight. Tomorrow's the weekly weigh in, kind of keep us moving in a positive direction, or in this case the scale in a negative direction : )
  • cathyg321
    cathyg321 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Sarah: Good luck with the interview tomorrow/today! Sending best wishes to you!

Angie: Wednesday is weigh in day! I hope we all see some GOOD numbers... ! :happy:

sherrygirl123 - Welcome to our little group here. I hope you find support, encouragement and motivation.. if you're looking for it .. you certainly will find it in here :happy:

Was under on calories tonight... other than that, everything is going terrific!

Tomorrow's goals: EAT, EAT, EAT (well not too much he he)
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: