Fall into Fitness 21 Day Challenge::Sep. 22-Oct. 12, 2014

Options
AshleeEP4
AshleeEP4 Posts: 26 Member
Got 21 days to dedicate by start living a healthy lifestyle supported by people who care!?
Having or going to a wedding soon? Wanting to wear that Halloween costume, but needing time to fit into it?

If you said YES to one of the options above then this health and fitness Facebook support group is for you!! It’s for the young and the young at heart!! I’m calling your name, I’m here for YOU!!

This challenge group is designed to promote healthy living habits. It's all about supporting each other along our health and fitness journeys--it's just that simple!! NO pressure, just fun and accountability!!

I know I say yes, because I am standing up in my brother-in-law's wedding in October and need that extra push to lose some weight to look better in my dress! Also to lose some of my "love weight" from my pregnancy with my first child...yeah I'd love to get it off...haha Let's do this together!! I will be doing Beachbody's Insanity workout, and my coach is doing the 21 day fix.

Each day I ask that you complete some sort of fitness activity whether it is stairs, walking, running, biking, a structured fitness program or even walking your fur babies, cleaning your house and or moving to a new house!!

The challenge includes a healthy eating component. I ask that you make a conscience effort to have healthy food choices, and some type of fitness activity each day. At the end of each day please post your activity and healthy food choices for the day. Pictures are encouraged! Tips, tricks, struggles, and successes along the way are absolutely welcomed!! This group is going to help me stay on track, and kick back into gear of putting fitness in my everyday busy life. I hope that it helps you feel accountable as well!

**This weeks FOCUS is to gather as many people possible who are seeking accountability in health and fitness. MESSAGE me if you are interested, we'll be new FB friends. Or if YOU have friends, family members, or partners on Facebook that you'd also like to join, please have them message me so that I can add them to the group as well!!

RSVP: 09.21.2014

Whose ready to do this? Lets Fall into Fitness!!