Game Plan - 1 Month till dress shopping!

Options
I made a plan with my trainer last night. I normally do 1 hour with her Mondays & Tuesdays in the weight room which is awesome. I've learned to deadlift, presses, etc. Something I'd never done before. Now with this new plan we're going to do 30 minute cardio sessions Wednesdays and Thursdays. With the cardio it's a lot of HITT (bear crawls,tire flipping,squatting and throwing sandbags) so I am dead by the end of it. These four sessions are in addition to the Zumba class I go to Tuesday nights (after weights) and a Hip Hop class I'm going to start attending on Fridays.

Here's to some serious gym time and looking good come next month!

Replies

• penkwin
    penkwin Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I've heard HIIT is great for losing fat. I've been trying to get it in a few times a week, in addition to my Zumba classes too! Good luck with dresses! Are you bringing anyone with you to try on? :)
  • KristinaG_is_losing_it
    Options
    I originally planned to bring all my bridesmaids and mom but I want to go to Boston (I live in upstate ny) to dress shop as they have more stores and my extended family live there. But it got too stressful trying to find a weekend when all my bridesmaids were free so I squashed it. I decided to just bring my mom and MOH (as I went with her when she got her dress). I'm assuming my two aunts will come too.
  • penkwin
    penkwin Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Cool, my friends have told me the fewer people you have, the easier it ultimately becomes to make a decision. I had my first dress shopping experience with my mom in upstate NY; I was there for a family event and we went to the David's Bridal in East Syracuse. I didn't have high expectations, so I wasn't disappointed and I actually found one or two dresses I liked quite a bit. But not ready to pull the trigger yet. I plan on going shopping again in November when my parents are visiting for Thanksgiving. I'll probably have my bridesmaids come along too... we'll see though. I'm visiting Dolly Couture in LA on our Disneyland trip around Halloween (it's just my finacee and I, so I'll be trying on dresses alone, eep!), and I have a feeling I'm going to love their dresses! :D

How's your training plan going? I think it's been a week since you first posted.