COME SAY HI

Options
I see that my totally tall women have not been posting here in awhile, so I will start it off. How's everyone doing?

I had been off track all summer. I really like to enjoy the summer and never follow a diet....so here I am again!! Doing good so far, I'm just an impatient person and want the few pounds I gained to be gone NOW!!

Replies

• cwrldpc
    cwrldpc Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I was doing better at losing weight, but in August I hurt my feet and lost my mojo. In addition, I would swim, but I have an infection in my ears and cannot get them wet! BOO
    Anywho, I wish there were more tall women on here. I am 6'1' and would love to get under 200 and shorties do not understand those numbers.
    By the way, I am doing better now with working out because my youngest just started going to preschool four days a week. SOOOOOOO excited to have some time to myself after 4 years!
  • RoseBred
    RoseBred Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I am doing well and back on track. I bumped up my calories, which bumped up my metabolism and finally am losing!
  • vhrebenyak
    Options
    I am doing well and back on track. I bumped up my calories, which bumped up my metabolism and finally am losing!

I had to do that too! About a month after I started working out hard, I had to up them too. But when I did, the weight still came off!
  • vhrebenyak
    Options
    I was doing better at losing weight, but in August I hurt my feet and lost my mojo. In addition, I would swim, but I have an infection in my ears and cannot get them wet! BOO
    Anywho, I wish there were more tall women on here. I am 6'1' and would love to get under 200 and shorties do not understand those numbers.
    By the way, I am doing better now with working out because my youngest just started going to preschool four days a week. SOOOOOOO excited to have some time to myself after 4 years!

I totally lost all motivation over the summer...I usually do. So I just started back up too!
    And no...shorties don't get it! Congrats on some new found free time. I remember when my first started. It was almost lie, 'what do I do??'
    I know what helped me most was getting my eating under control. I LOVE food. All kinds, but mostly starchy white ones :-)
    Good Luck!!