Do you prefer brony or pegasister?

Options
I myslef, although a woman, prefer to call myself a 'brony' - I call my fiends (also female) brother... I don't see myself as a Pegasus if I'm honest... As much as I would like to have a horn and wings.... I'd rather live with the Apple family and have big macintosh as my special somepony

Yeeeuuuppp.

I'm *slightly* weird

????

Replies

• I don't really care which one, but my friends who like MLP, call themselves bronies.
    I would like to be a Pegasus, so Pegasister for me!
  • Basilin
    Basilin Posts: 360 Member
    Options

I'm *slightly* weird

????

LOL.

I had a friend tell me once that Scar was the most datable out of all the Lion King characters.

So on that scale, you seem perfectly normal to me.

I like Brony. Just to keep it simple! :laugh:
  • fayelobeck89
    fayelobeck89 Posts: 105 Member
    Options

I'm *slightly* weird

????

LOL.

I had a friend tell me once that Scar was the most datable out of all the Lion King characters.

So on that scale, you seem perfectly normal to me.

I like Brony. Just to keep it simple! :laugh:

We're all a sucker for a bad boy! Although if we're talking lion king, Simba would be the one for me.... Damn you nala!

I like how everyone has a preference, It wasn't until I watched a show about bronies ( and the awesome fan base of mlp) that I realised pegasisters was another term for some of the fans! It's each to their own and I love that the whole concept of it, however strange it can seem (adults who love mlp), it doesn't matter to the fandom, everyone accepts eachother! It's lovely :)