It finally happened

Options
Today was the day 100lbs gone! I can't believe it - and at the same time I've been working for it since March. I celebrated by buying some new clothes - finally. I'm going for another 40 - at least. I think it gets harder now- it's starting to feel that way- but I'm ready. :happy:

Replies

• JreedyJanelle
    JreedyJanelle Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!
  • lucyw70
    lucyw70 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • Liongoddess
    Liongoddess Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • MistyHiker
    MistyHiker Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    YEAH!!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!
  • relentless2121
    relentless2121 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an awesome day!!! CONGRATULATIONS ON REACHING THE 100 LB. MILESTONE. :flowerforyou: :drinker:

Wishing you a lifetime of improved health, more activity and enjoying life to the fullest. :smile:
  • juliebccs
    Options
    Well done!!!! You have made it!
    I am just coming up behind you but it has been a slow month. Expected t be there by now. Learning patience now more than ever.
    We seem to have similar goals. I've just added another 40 on for my final goal too. that should take me to 140 and from there I can decided if I need any more loss than that. Think 140 still keeps me in the overweight bmi but as long as I feel good.
    So good to see your 100 down. You deserve the rewards. Well done again!!!! I love seeing people reaching their goals.
    Any reward in mind for this one?
  • weeziebeth
    weeziebeth Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Way to go-woot woot!!!
  • garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, that is an amazing accomplishment!! Well done!!
  • ATXHeather
    ATXHeather Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    That's an amazing accomplishment!! Congratulations!
  • Thaeda
    Thaeda Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! You gotta feel good about that!! :flowerforyou:
  • homerismyhero
    homerismyhero Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much guys. It feels really good- and encouraging- I want to keep going now!
  • elifusa
    elifusa Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Congrats! you are an inspiration!
  • shonrecio
    shonrecio Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm proud for you. I know how you feel. I'm 13 months out and just hit the big 100 a few weeks ago. I hit a plateau around month 9 and now I'm starting to see progress again. Keep up the good work you can hit your goal I've got 50lbs to go myself. Keep moving forward
  • suzee279
    Options
    FANTASTIC!! You go girl!!
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    That's great! And yes, it gets harder and slower the closer you get to goal, but we have our tools and our knowledge now, so even if it's harder and slower, we know we can do it! Keep going kiddo! That last 40 will go away, it just takes time!!

Pat
  • Losing_Sarah
    Losing_Sarah Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • claresta23
    claresta23 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, I am 5lbs away from 50 lbs. That will be my first milestone...then fight for the next 50, then the next, then the next! I am 13 weeks (3 months) post op. Looking for some bigger results since I have recommitted to exercising daily.