NFL week 3 Challenge.

Options
mswanger09
mswanger09 Posts: 863 Member
I am not sure where the admin is, but we will do the challenge this. What do you want to accomplish this week?

Replies

• mswanger09
    Options
    My personal challenge, I burned approximately 3600 calories. Goal for this week, 4500 calories burned.
  • Jeep_This
    Jeep_This Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! That is a lot! Can we meet in the middle, like 4000 if your team loses and 3500 if your team wins?
  • mswanger09
    Options
    Holy crap! That is a lot! Can we meet in the middle, like 4000 if your team loses and 3500 if your team wins?

This weeks challenge is whatever you want to improve on. Example, you drank 5 glasses if water per day last week and this week you want to push it to 7 glasses per day. Or you average 10,000 steps for day and this week you want to push it to 10,500.

Any fitness or calorie goal you want to work on, this is your week to do it! You set your goal this week-the outcome if your team doesn't matter.
  • racheljacobsen
    racheljacobsen Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I am not sure where the admin is, but we will do the challenge this. What do you want to accomplish this week?

I was wondering the same thing and trying to think of a good challenge to post, I really like your idea of our own personal goal this week. I am in for strength training 45 minutes each day for 5 days this week.
  • abbeyjones1994
    abbeyjones1994 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I like this idea! My goal is to have 3 days of circuit training this week because last week I had 2 and it was awesome so I'd love to make it a regular part of my routine.
  • Jeep_This
    Options
    OK, Mine is 6 hours of exersice this week.
  • Jennifer10723
    Jennifer10723 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    My challenge this week is to stay under my calories. I had a bit of a hiccup this past weekend and I need to get back on track.

Record: 1-1
  • xxash19
    xxash19 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    OK, Mine is 6 hours of exersice this week.

This is also my goal

2-0
  • mswanger09
    Options
    Instead of editing my previous post I will just make my adjustment here.

I actually added the calories that I burned last week (9/14-9/20) and the total was higher than I though. It was actually 4877. So, setting a goal of 4500 isn't really going to work.

So, the new goal will be 5780.
  • brandon_moser
    brandon_moser Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Sorry everyone, I have been hospitalized since last Wednesday and just got out about 2 hours ago.

Thank you for running with the Week 3 Challenge.
  • Jeep_This
    Options
    Sorry everyone, I have been hospitalized since last Wednesday and just got out about 2 hours ago.

Hope all is well!!!
  • racheljacobsen
    racheljacobsen Posts: 537 Member
    Options

Hope all is well!!!

+1

Wishing you a speedy recovery.
  • Jennifer10723
    Options
    Hope you are doing ok now! :flowerforyou:
  • myjding70
    Options
    Brandon ~ hope you are doing much better!!
  • myjding70
    Options
    I think my personal goal this week is to RELAX and stay the course. I have been a little discouraged by the scale not moving, but I am losing inches and I know that I am eating within my limits and exercising 6 days per week. I am not the most patient person ~ and that is apparently the lesson I need to learn. :)
  • mswanger09
    Options
    I think my personal goal this week is to RELAX and stay the course. I have been a little discouraged by the scale not moving, but I am losing inches and I know that I am eating within my limits and exercising 6 days per week. I am not the most patient person ~ and that is apparently the lesson I need to learn. :)

I feel your frustration. The scale can be the must frustrating thing in the world and that is why a lot if people prefer to measure themselves and focus on how their clothes fit. Inches and clothing don't lie, scales do.

Just try to be patient and listen to your clothes and the inches. And remember you have support here for those bad days, you got this.
  • abbeyjones1994
    abbeyjones1994 Posts: 188 Member
    Options

I am the same way right now. My scale hasn't moved in a couple weeks, and it's difficult to keep going when I'm not seeing the numbers go down. But I'm trying to focus hard on the NSVs...easier said than done but at least I haven't stopped. And as mswanger09 said, we have each other for support. :)
  • Jennifer10723
    Options
    Agreed .. patience is something I am trying to learn. lol I went almost 3 weeks of eating 1200 -1300 calories a day and exercising 5-6 days a week and NOTHING. Sometimes even a gain. But .. I chilled a bit on the workouts, ate a little more food .. and bam! Started losing again. Good goal for yourself.

I would also like to point out the differences between the male and the female challenges .. lmao. The male challenge was burn 8 billion calories in a week ( I exaggerate of course) and the female challenge is .. oh we are going to relax .. lololol. Just funny to me. lol
  • mswanger09
    Options

I would also like to point out the differences between the male and the female challenges .. lmao. The male challenge was burn 8 billion calories in a week ( I exaggerate of course) and the female challenge is .. oh we are going to relax .. lololol. Just funny to me. lol

Female here and I am challenging myself to burn off a lot of calories this week. There are a few other females that have exercise/work out goals.

And I am no way saying there is anything wrong with taking a break or taking a week off, we all need breaks from time to time.
  • Jennifer10723
    Options

Female here and I am challenging myself to burn off a lot of calories this week. There are a few other females that have exercise/work out goals.

And I am no way saying there is anything wrong with taking a break or taking a week off, we all need breaks from time to time.

Didn't mean to offend, I just got a chuckle out of it, apparently it was just me and my morbid sense of humor!

Good for you to challenge yourself that way!