October Challenge

Hello Ladies!

Here is a challenge for October, should you choose to accept it that can be found online at http://shrinkingjeans.net/2013/10/oktober-sweatfest/. There are videos of each exercise to get you familiar with them. The important part is not to injure yourself, but to have good form and do as much as you can safely.

This challenge is for those who want a little extra workout than they are doing or if you don't have a workout to challenge you to do something! We will start October 1! So please start at the beginning with us or anytime during the month!

When people post on this topic, we aren't notified. We will check from time to time to see if there are posts and respond, but if you want someone to help keep you accountable and in prayer. Please add us (grace4u2receive and meg192327) as friends!

Looking forward to having you join us in this challenge as we work to be good stewards over the bodies that God has given us!

Replies

• grace4u2receive
    grace4u2receive Posts: 333 Member
    There are many great challenges on this website mentioned above. www.shrinkingjeans.net The one challenge I posted for October is from last year. We are waiting to see what the new challenge will be. We will post when we find out what it is, but wanted to get you thinking about joining us!
  • diane0512
    diane0512 Posts: 184 Member
    Looks like fun. Count me in!
  • grace4u2receive
    Looking forward to having you join us! Still waiting on October challenge to be available.
  • lizziev08
    lizziev08 Posts: 50 Member
    Looking forward to my first challenge on this group. I am new to this group. I am very glad I found you gal's. It's a blessing to have fellow sister's in Christ supporting each other to become healthier. :).

Feel free to add me . Hoping to find new friend's to support each other .
  • kimmee7319
    kimmee7319 Posts: 33 Member
    I am in! I have been checking back to the website everyday waiting for them to post the next workout too. I am excited. This will be my first challenge and that makes me nervous but I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. He has already brought about such change in my attitude and I know that if he brings me to something he will also bring me through it, so as long as I focus on him, I can do this!
  • grace4u2receive
    So excited to have more people ready for a challenge! I know I am ready for another challenge and ready to encourage and be encouraged! These challenges help keep me accountable. Hope you all find them beneficial too!

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]35813963.png[/url
  • meg192327
    meg192327 Posts: 164 Member
    Yes, It's very exciting to do this together :) Can't wait! We will have a blast and the support of each other . We can do this girls! We are strong and can do any thing through the Lord who strengthens us :)
  • 4halfpint
    4halfpint Posts: 6 Member
    The new one is up! It's push-ups!

http://shrinkingjeans.net/2014/09/31-day-push-up-challenge/

I'm excited!

Lora
  • grace4u2receive
    Come and join us as we look to challenge your bodies to get in shape!
  • grace4u2receive
    The new one is up! It's push-ups!

http://shrinkingjeans.net/2014/09/31-day-push-up-challenge/

I'm excited!

Lora
    Yes, the October challenge is ready! Are you ladies ready? See the link to the challenge where you can get more information about the different types of push-ups, traditional, knee or wall push ups there is something for every fitness level, so don't get intimidated by the picture on their calendar! You can print out the calendar of the 31 day challenges and get ready for tomorrow!

Even though it is for every fitness level, please don't hurt yourself! We are here to encourage each other to do more to get in shape, not to hurt ourselves. I was super excited for a new challenge, but discovered it is a challenge that would cause further injury to my wrist where I have stitches holding my tendon together. I won't let this stop me, but will do their 2013 Oktober Sweatfest challenge on the website instead.

Meg192327 will be doing the current challenge! Whether you use this to challenge you to exercise or do it in addition to your workout. Come and join us as we look to challenge your bodies to get in shape! I invited you to all who showed interest to a group so we can encourage each other!