SO EXCITED

Options
Bukawww
Bukawww Posts: 159 Member
The converted garage-gym is coming along nicely. I will finish painting tonight. The rubber floor grid is here. The POWER RACK COMES TOMORROW!!!

I will share pictures ASAP...just needed to squeeeeeeee a little lol.

Replies

• psych101
    psych101 Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    ooooooh I'm so excited for you!!!
  • spirit095
    spirit095 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! I still need to get rubber flooring for my basement gym. My parents don't appreciate the heavy weights on their floor lol.
  • katro111
    katro111 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! I wish I had the rubber flooring in my basement. I got some large foam puzzle piece things that said they were good for working out on. They are great, but my cats also like them... and like the dig their claws in and shred them!
  • Bukawww
    Options
    Thats what I got - black and gray foam puzzle pieces. I hope they can handle beast mode! lol.

I'm taking the toddler to a play date for an hour and then installing the floor. I still need to paint the rest of the garage but that is going to have to wait a few weeks. Too many projects going on...at least I won't have to go too far to get my workout on.
  • TravelsWithHuckleberry
    Options
    So jealous! Can't wait to see the pics. :)
    C.
  • Bukawww
    Options
    It came. I put it together today...all by myself. My ropes came today too :). I still need a bench - any recs? I think the hubs would prefer a bench with the ability to do bicep curls and decline ab work. Any decisions on those ab stands (where you hold yourself up on your forearms and lift your legs)? I'd rather not put a giant stand thats only good for a few exercise in my smallish space...maybe I'll just build one.

Tomorrow I will have help moving the heavy bag stand into the gym area and I will take pics for you guys.