Met my goals for day 3 :)

Goals for day 4/100:
    - 30 DS done!
    - stay under calorie goal
    - treat myself to a beauty session :)
  • lesleychev
    lesleychev Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Not been posting as no internet at home. Just now I'm visiting with my Parents in sunny Dorset, UK. FOOD is dished up by Mum so don't get much say and whilst she calls it healthy it all comes out of a packet so struggling and today I have gone over my calorie allowance and I'm gutted :-(. Only managed a short slow walk to.

One positive is I did manage to get my rats tails cut. Must of had cut off about a lb in hair and it looks so much better.

Will try and set myself goals for tomorrow as will definitely need some exercise as have a 3 hour car journey home.
  • determinedladybug
    Options
    Today was a good day. Since upping my calories from 1200 to 1400 I have had more energy. I had enough energy today to hit the gym really hard. I gave it my all and feel great.

Goals for this weekend:
    Listen to my body
    Yoga yoga yoga
    Try to stick to my meal schedule (5 or 6 small meals)
    Have fun with my family
  • cottoncandyclover
    Options
    Day 3 went well, my goals for day 4 are to just stay within my calorie limit.
  • balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Day 4 goals of within calories limit and 60 minutes walk achieved. Need to do the same or better for next two days.
  • LisasRoadtolosing100lbs
    Options
    I am logging in late today but I totally made it!!!!

Day 3 was good. My eating could have been better but I made the choice to eat what I ate. I just need to remember its ok to treat yourself once in a while.

I finally shook the soar throat.

So I will finally start drinking water again since I don't need to drink hot tea. tonight it needs to be at least 8 cups ... ugh two hours :/
    still going strong with my triple hundred challenge. its day 5 for that.

I wanted to run today but I didn't so a few minutes of cardio I need to squeeze in today. :explode:

I'm happy with my progress fitness wise not scale wise...... its a marathon RIGHT?
  • noodlebanana
    noodlebanana Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You are just in time for the challenge. Welcome to the group.

Thank you :)
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,383 Member
    Options
    Day 4

6 mile run
    Calories w/Fitbit 1041 / Calories 1425
    (Two times : 50 wall push, 50 jumping jacks, 50 sit ups, 50 tricep kick backs) x 2 (25 sit-ups and then roll over and do (10) 30 second plank) x 4