Who's doing what this weekend?

Options
If this weather holds, it's going to be an awesome w/e for getting out for some good fitness activities...

Replies

• kd4wcl
    kd4wcl Posts: 1
    Options
    Thanks for the invite! Did some interval walking/running yesterday and this morning - nothing too great - 12 minute miles. Just starting to get back into this so I can get into cycling.
  • Coolhand1969
    Coolhand1969 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the invite! Did some interval walking/running yesterday and this morning - nothing too great - 12 minute miles. Just starting to get back into this so I can get into cycling.
    Well, you're in a pretty good area for cycling with the Monon getting extended up there.. :) Have you checked out the Couch to 5k (c25k) program/app?
  • gchrissimp
    gchrissimp Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Working my 12 hours Friday and Sunday nights. Saturday night would be work but since it's my birthday try to catch the Indy Indians if the weather holds up!! Otherwise, nothing.
  • ladonna24k
    ladonna24k Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Chilling out, getting some extra steps and gym tome in and listen to the race!
  • jonward85
    jonward85 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Family coming into town. I'm hoping i can talk the in-laws into watching the kids so the wife and i can go on a bike ride. Who knows though. I do want to throw some weights around but it'll probably be in the form of mulch or dirt.