Day 6: Sunday, 9/28/14

Options
2»

Replies

• just_special
    just_special Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

Yesterday I met my goals with water and walking, so that is a positive! Lat night, I ate out with my husband, and the meal I chose, while delicious and good in calories, was high in sodium and seems to have upset my stomach, so today, my goal is just one:

Drink lots of water!!

I won't be taking a walk today, instead I will be drinking (and drinking and drinking) and resting so I can feel better for work tomorrow!
  • aprilh47
    aprilh47 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    forgot to log my goals for today this morning but im doing good, sticking to my goal both with and without using my excersice calories. which was to be my goal for today not to eat back my caloires burnt as i have done over the last few days.
  • mizzbugsy
    mizzbugsy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Up and at em early today....3+ mile bike climb...met most of yesterdays goals, I think...
    This week is reset week...higher carb...
    Today, more water
    Log but don't dwell on the numbers today...Sunday fun day! We are totally grain free and no processed foods, no sodas, no sugar...hard to cheat except on like fruit!
    Ride tonight, perhaps some turbulence!!!
    YEAH!
    Good Sunday everyone
  • balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Achieved the ever eluding golden three consecutive days of sticking to my calories limit today. Now I can say that I am back on track. Did gentle paced 141 minutes of walk. I will be sleeping like a baby at night.
  • Shellanfit
    Shellanfit Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    went to swimclub 1hr and did a 14.1 mile run. I have been doing a raw food cleanse and was starved the last 1/2 of my run.
  • Shirotora88
    Options
    I succeeded on my goals for the day did not over eat and did lots of exercise.. and feeling good
  • rebetha82
    rebetha82 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I went over yesterday, as was to be expected ... family reunions, duh! :) But a great time was had so I guess I had a cheat day yesterday :)

For today I was planning to stay within my calories and, since it is my rest day, rest!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday everyone.

Let a new, successful week begin tomorrow!
  • LisasRoadtolosing100lbs
    Options
    OK three days straight of late checking in...;(

Any way, I haven't logged all day but I intend to do so in a minute.
    My goal was a training session which seems to never happen. :sad:
    day 7 of my triple challenge is almost complete.

Diner for breakfast and Panera for lunch... I'm sure in a little high in calories:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • cookeylady
    cookeylady Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    My goal is to not be so hard on myself and don't let self talk get me down. There are people out there we all inspire, so let's keep that in mind as we inspire and motivate ourselves to do the best we can everyday..
  • joe_hikeny
    joe_hikeny Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    MY Last 3 Days

2.5 mile hike breakneck ridge

T25 10 Min Cardio / Jillian Ripped wk4

1 Mile Walk

Stay Motivated

Joe
  • RoseyDgirl
    RoseyDgirl Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    A late checkin but im here. Today is a rest day. I ate low carb, kept to my macros, and did laundry, read, and then watched the last 3 episodes of season two, orange is new black. What a good season finale! Im really looking forward to season 3. :)
  • justdebbie1
    justdebbie1 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Day 6 has been pretty good. got a least 30 very active minutes. Water was a bust today.Need 206 more steps to get to10,000. worked my arms today as I did about 15 minutes of shoveling dirt.
    Day 7 goals stay within my alotted calories. Drink my water and work on my steps.
  • noodlebanana
    noodlebanana Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I stayed within my calorie limit yesterday and I got my water in so I did complete my food goals. It took a lot of will power though as my aunt kept trying to feed me chocolates and crumble and made faces when I refused the coleslaw (with copious amounts of sugar dressing) and extra thick slice of homemade bread. It was either the bread or the gravy and I wanted that 1 tbsp of gravy. Our loving extended family is so often our worst enemy. I didn't do the 7 minute challenge because I was just too knackered when I got home last night.

My goals for today were to stay under my calorie limit and drink my water. My dad came to visit so I did work up a sweat yelling at the kids to help clean up the common areas and then I ended up doing most of it myself. Isn't it always the way?:happy:
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    Achieved the ever eluding golden three consecutive days of sticking to my calories limit today. Now I can say that I am back on track. Did gentle paced 141 minutes of walk. I will be sleeping like a baby at night.

Great job!!

Saturday and Sunday were good days for me. Today I even got in a 15 mile bike ride and 5 miles walking!!
  • 2CABetterMe
    2CABetterMe Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was all day at the football field and managed to stay away from the concessions as the nachos are my favorite. Today was a say of church, meal planning and resting. Will start my week of green smoothies for breakfast tomorrow.