Week 4 RESULTS

Options
It's the final stretch!!! Challenge ends tonight at midnight & the winner will be announced tomorrow, October 1st. #BikeOctober will begin October 1st too :-)

Replies

• caitastic24
    caitastic24 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    15 miles today to officially beat my goal. Woohoo!!

Goal: 150 miles
    Week 1: 25.5 mi
    Week 2: 29 mi
    Week 3: 46.5
    Week 4: 50
    Total Miles: 151 miles
  • throoper
    throoper Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I made it! 100 miles (mtb + road) total, 27 miles this week.
  • caitastic24
    Options

Great job!!!
  • caitastic24
    Options
    Here are my week 4 results.

Original goal = 100 miles

Second goal = 250 miles

Third goal = 300 miles

Fourth goal by Tuesday 9-30-14 = 325 miles

Week 1=59 miles

Week 2=75 miles

Week 3=70 miles

Week 4=99 miles

Total September miles as of 9-28-14 =303 miles

4 more miles on 9-29-14 = 307 as of Tuesday morning. Wish me luck on fitting in 18 miles today, probably not gonna happen but i'm okay with that if it has to be.

Thank y'all for having me along for this ride, I feel like a whole new man now. Even if I never try to ride this much again (Which is highly unlikely, because I love to ride) At least I have done 300 miles in a month, which is more than I ever rode before.

WTG! Quite impressive :-)
  • throoper
    throoper Posts: 351 Member
    Options

Great job!!!

Thanks lady! It was a fun challenge group!!
  • wildskies
    wildskies Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I didn't make it but did make some personal goals so I'm happy with the month. Thanks for the challenge and congrats to everyone who made it!

Week 1: 9 miles
    Week 2: 14.5 miles
    Week 3: 33.32 miles
    Week 4: 18.7 miles

Total: 75.52/100
  • hawkeyegal1995
    hawkeyegal1995 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    62.77 miles for the last week.

366.99 miles for the month of September. Miles really dropped off when I wrapped up another challenge.
  • sansey
    sansey Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I made 200 miles this month but just barely. I think my goal was 250 but I am happy with 200. My son is playing fall baseball and football so that takes up much of my free time and it is getting dark much earlier so it makes it difficult to get out and ride. But I do have to say without this challenge I would doubt I would have put in 100 miles. It really has helped to motivate me to ride and stay active.
  • wildskies
    wildskies Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    4 miles this morning on the stationary bike.

4 miles on my mountain bike at lunch.

10 miles on my road bike after dinner.

That makes 325 for the month, not much of a stretch to pull it out either.

Time to get serious about riding now! Who knows, I might even buy me some spandex for a change. :)

EDIT; For those of you who made their goals, and for those of you who did not make your goals, I commend you either way. I know you did the best you could do and that is better than anyone who saw this challenge but never signed on. Maybe next time they will see how good it makes us feel to get busy with the crank arms and pedals.

Congrats on making your goal! And thank you for the post. I wasn't going to do the challenge in October but you reminded me that it's all about just doing it even if I don't make my goal. :)
  • cowbellsandcoffee
    cowbellsandcoffee Posts: 2,975 Member
    Options
    Week 4 ended with 74.1 miles and a total of 226.7 for September.

Not even close to my goal of 700 but life happens and I'll take that over not getting any at all.

Bring on October.