Keep it up guys!!!

Options
Keep it up guys!! We can do this!! September is almost over! Look at us, we beat September!! What are our mini goals for today?? Mine is to drink water, and really push myself at the gym this afternoon.

Let's start a new little conversation and get ourselves pumped up for this week! We are gonna do some awesome things this week! Don't lose sight of your goal! You can do it!

Replies

• katharineshalia
    katharineshalia Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    After 2 junkie days, craft beers are so full of calories, 2 tacos from Bill Miller's and one slice of pizza from Costco, I just about derailed, lol, but I have 2 days of eating well since Sunday so I am back from that. My mini goal today is to stay within my calories, don't eat after 7 and drink plenty of tea and water.
  • stewart613
    stewart613 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    today's goals:
    drink lots of water,
    eat well, log and stay under calorie goal
    workout

logging each day really helps me and so does checking in with this group, so i'll try to start a daily thread. hoping our mod will be back soon! i miss her positivity!
  • 0505jen
    0505jen Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Christmas is just around the corner so let's do our best to meet our goals:tongue:
    I am going on vacation in 2 weeks so I have to stay on track until then and get right back on the horse once I return:smile: