Let's talk about it.... Week One

Options
Aprilstar480
Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
I hope I'm not stepping on any toes but I think it would be very helpful to have a place to talk about our week. Personally, I need this for motivation and to keep myself accountable for my choices. I listed a few things that I have found interesting so far in this challenge that I thought were note worthy...

Intake: Sugar is EVERYWHERE... we aren't gonna be able to cut it out completely but we can keep it minimal.

Highest Content for the day: Notice what your biggest weakness is... Do you use too much creamer in your coffee? Is it a natural sugar found in fruit? Did you stay under the 10 gram max?

Temptations or Mindless Eating: We all do this... being aware and holding ourselves accountable is gonna be key.

Feeling Successful?: Knowing that you tried and succeed is a great feeling! If you aren't feeling so great about your day, remember tomorrow is a new day!

Replies

• Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Day 1, Sunday:
    Intake: 25g/54g allowance
    Highest content for the day: A Naval Orange (12 grams)
    Temptations or Mindless Eating: Managed to avoid lots of them today... Cookies, cinnamon rolls, snack sized candy bar!
    Feeling Successful: YES

Day 2, Monday:
    Intake: 32g/54g allowance
    Highest content for the day: Nectarine (11 grams)
    Temptations or Mindless Eating: I ate a few mini cream puffs without even thinking about it. They were surprisingly low in sugar content. I really thought they were gonna put me over for sure!
    Feeling Successful: Yes

Day 3, Tuesday:
    Intake
    Highest content for the day:
    Temptations or Mindless Eating:
    Feeling Successful:

Day 4, Wednesday:
    Intake
    Feeling Successful:

Day 5, Thursday:
    Intake
    Feeling Successful:

Day 6, Friday:
    Intake
    Feeling Successful:

Day 7, Saturday:
    Intake
    Feeling Successful:
  • rosetyler67
    Options
    Yeah, man, I feel you. Sugar is everywhere. I prefer to ignore the sugar content of fruits because you know that sugar isn't gonna hurt you. Highest sugar intake for today: 2 grams (lays potato chips hehe...)
    Yeah. Beware of naked juices! They should not have that much sugar if it's only fruits!